Another Epistane PCT Question

aaa000222

Awards
22 year old. First PH cycle.

Planning on taking epistane as follows:

(10 for first few days)20/30/30/30/30(40?)/30(40?)

-Epistane
-AI Cycle Support
-OptiMen
-FishOil

It'll be a 6 week cycle then follow with a 4 week PCT.

For PCT I planned on using:

-FinaFlex Revolution PCT Black
-PrimaForce DAA
-AI Cycle Support
-OptiMen
-FishOil

Would that be enough for a PCT? I'm not able to find nolva online. I was also thinking of doing PES Erase with my DAA. Would that work?

Any other suggestions?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SERM.

Doesn't have to be Nolva. Do your research and don't start a cycle without having a SERM on hand

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Definitely SERM. For an OTC AI, it's impossible to beat topical formestane. Run it two weeks post SERM

aaa000222

Awards
I found some Nolvadex.

Would 20/20/10/10 work?

PCT would be:
-Nolva
-DAA
-Cycle support
-Optimen
-Fishoil

or should I add/substitute anything?

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I found some Nolvadex.

Would 20/20/10/10 work?

PCT would be:
-Nolva
-DAA
-Cycle support
-Optimen
-Fishoil

or should I add/substitute anything?
I'd add an AI as I mentioned above and maybe a cortisol control product. Nolva looks good too

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Would PES do the job?
Go with topical formestane. There's a bunch of companies that make it but I've used Formeron by Black Lion Research and it 100% works so I can only vouch for that product.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also switch from Cycle Support to Cycle Assist as I think pills are more convenient but is up to your preference.

aaa000222

Awards
Right now I haven't decided between Erase and Formestane, but I do have a bottle of PCT Rev Black. Would that work instead of Erase or should I get Erase?

aaa000222

Awards
I ended up finding formestane on Amazon (was the only thing stopping me from getting it).

I have another question regarding the cycle support. I've been reading that you're supposed to take it 4 hours before/after the epi and the serving is 1 scoop twice a day. Would it matter if I take both scoops at once? If I take them at different times it won't have the 4 hour time separation with the epistane

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I ended up finding formestane on Amazon (was the only thing stopping me from getting it).

I have another question regarding the cycle support. I've been reading that you're supposed to take it 4 hours before/after the epi and the serving is 1 scoop twice a day. Would it matter if I take both scoops at once? If I take them at different times it won't have the 4 hour time separation with the epistane
Both scoops at once should be fine

amazz1020

Awards
22 year old. First PH cycle.

Planning on taking epistane as follows:

(10 for first few days)20/30/30/30/30(40?)/30(40?)

-Epistane
-AI Cycle Support
-OptiMen
-FishOil

It'll be a 6 week cycle then follow with a 4 week PCT.

For PCT I planned on using:

-FinaFlex Revolution PCT Black
-PrimaForce DAA
-AI Cycle Support
-OptiMen
-FishOil

Would that be enough for a PCT? I'm not able to find nolva online. I was also thinking of doing PES Erase with my DAA. Would that work?

Any other suggestions?
Look up torem it is a great PCT. That and an AI and a cycle support and you should be golden. Also get something for your joints. Epi has been know for dry joints.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I liked having a strong anti e in my pct after epi. Elim1nate by Olympus labs every other day so you don't rebound

themayor

themayor

Awards
I have AD-3 it is like ERASE is that good enough?
Revolution Black PCT - The Original Erase - AD-3 - Elim1nate by Olympus labs
have the same Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione in it. AKA Arimistane.

Just at different doses.
So the four are the same thing when it comes to acting as a AI.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
As I said multiple times before, formestane. If you want gyno, then yes go with arimistane that will work.

aaa000222

Awards
Regarding fat gain, why is it that (according to what I've read) you're able to go into a larger surplus and gain less fat than if you were to do a natty bulk?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Regarding fat gain, why is it that (according to what I've read) you're able to go into a larger surplus and gain less fat than if you were to do a natty bulk?
Basically, your body is in a more anabolic state. More of your nutrition is being used to repair/add muscle instead of stored.

aaa000222

Awards
I'm coming up on my last week of Epistane (PCT question):

The nolva tablets I got are 20mg each. Since I'm dosing them 20/20/10/10, would I just take them once a day or should I split them in half and take them at 2 different times?

For the DAA, I'll be taking 3g/day until I run out.

For the Formeron, I was told to start around the 3rd week of my PCT. If I remember correctly, it's 2 pumps/day on your quads? Should I continue to use this until I run out as well?

kolejorg

Awards
For the 20mg tabs just take it once a day. No need to split it. Start the formeron in the 3rd week, quads work. I always rub it on my chest and shoulders with latex gloves. But any exposed skin would be fine. Run it 2 pumps a day as long as it lasts. However. I'd stop the daa by the end of your 3rd week or for sure by the 4th week. Only run the ai past your nolva to prevent rebound.

aaa000222

Awards
I found the answer regarding formeron right after I posted. Thanks though!

I do have another question. I was planning on taking creatine during my PCT to attempt to keep most of my gain, but I also want to get rid of the water weight which I know foremeron helps with. Wouldn't taking creatine be counterproductive?

kolejorg

Awards
It won't hurt. But during pct you'll want to keep your diet and training the same as on cycle. So add the creatine, it should be fine

aaa000222

Awards
Right, I understand that portion. I meant creatine being counterproductive in regards to water weight. (formeron = less water retention | creatine = more water retention)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Right, I understand that portion. I meant creatine being counterproductive in regards to water weight. (formeron = less water retention | creatine = more water retention)
Weight by a scale may increase but creatine only effects intramuscular water weight so by a mirror you will only look better. Creatine + Form will be a good combo

aaa000222

Awards
Looks like I'll be taking them both. Thanks for your input