Epistane PCT fine tuning.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok i feel like i have finally got my PCT right for this run of epi

i am running 50/50/50/50/50/50 of epi with some non methylated DHEAs.

For my PCT i am looking at

nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Formeron 0/0/200/200/100/100
TUCDA at 250-500mg for the entire bottle everyday
Blockade on cycle defense during my cycle and PCT

If you guys are familiar i have been on here alot in the past few days learning and studying everything i can find on proper PCT.

Fortunately my job allows me alot of free time to let me do nothing but search and search.

I still have detailed questions that only experience will tell.

While i have been looking and looking online and reading review after review. I noticed alot of people doing a PCT cycle with no SERM is this just pure ignorance or are they needed for any just regular mild ph cycle?

Also is everything i named off for my PCT enough i feel like this is overkill which i know there is not such thing of when it comes to PCT and i understand why now. But why do i need formestane if i am using nolvadex? Wouldn't too much of this nolvadex,formestane product, and DAA be too much on the body i have read that not enough estrogen is also bad would these products not give this effect of essentially killing all estrogen.

and this TUCDA is supposedly able to reverse liver damage and increase the bile in the liver and help restore it.

I'm sorry ive asked so many questions on this forum those of you who have helped thank you very much.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Your pct is nice bro, leave it alone.

Nolva is gunna help jump start your test and keep excess estrogen from binding to your receptors. However, it will not decrease estrogen levels. So, that where formeron comes in. This will actually kill off that excess estrogen while your natural test levels rise. DAA will also increase free test levels and is effective n cheap.

Tudca is a great choice, good pick.
Your tapering looks good on the formeron, it's needed to avoid any rebound that may be possible so the better the taper, the better of you'll be.

Good luck bro

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Thanks man I'm excited to see where 6 weeks of epi gets me I've been natural my whole life. I'm hoping to see BF loss and marginal muscle gain.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It's gunna be all about your diet, eat for your goals and I'm sure you'll be happy.