PCT Help and suggestions

amazz1020

Awards
Hey guys first time posting. I am about to take my first pro hormone cycle after researching everything for a while. I will be taking a RPN Havoc cycle.

I want to dose it 10/20/30/40 but if my body is okay in the first couple days i may boost it up to 20/30/30/40.

On Cycle- Havoc, Cycle Armor, Orange Triad, Hawthorne Berry, ZMA, taurine (for back and calf pumps).

PCT- Cycle Armor, AD- 3 (2 pills before bed), Torem dosed 120/60/60/30, creatine monohydrate, ZMA.

My questions are is this enough for PCT? I picked up two bottles of AD-3 just incase it is a good idea to run it for 6-8 weeks instead of only 4.
Should I take AD-3 during my cycle as well?
Should i start my torem and AD-3 during my 4th week on Havoc or wait till my Havoc cycle is over?

Any suggestions or any information will be well appriciated. I am a little nervous for my first cycle but i hit the point where i am done with the what ifs and i just have to try it.

I am 5'10 180 lbs 14% BF

kolejorg

Awards
I wouldn't run it without a serm for pct. 4 weeks isn't going to give you much gains. And without a proper pct you won't keep any of them. Do yourself a favor and get a serm. Nolva or clomid. And more than likely a good ai. Formeron would probably work. But something to combat the eventual rebound gyno you'll get from not using a real pct.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Run 40 straight through for 6 weeks.
30 at the bare minimum. Maybe 30/30/40/40/40/40.

Get a good AI as suggested for pct.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't run it without a serm for pct. 4 weeks isn't going to give you much gains. And without a proper pct you won't keep any of them. Do yourself a favor and get a serm. Nolva or clomid. And more than likely a good ai. Formeron would probably work. But something to combat the eventual rebound gyno you'll get from not using a real pct.
He has Torem listed, I missed it at first to.

kolejorg

Awards
Well I completely missed that. But either way I'd run it for 6 weeks and error on the side of caution and run an ai on cycle and post.

kolejorg

Awards
Also. Get to intimately know your nipples now, and take pictures of them. So in 8 weeks you aren't freaking out about them.

amazz1020

Awards
AD-3 is apparently a AI. Is it strong enough. Ive heard all good things

amazz1020

Awards
Ad-3 is supposed to be an AI it is basicly a stronger version of erase. Is that not good enough?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Haven't heard anything good or bad about it.
Couldn't give you honest input.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I prefer to do Torem 120,90,60,60/30 with the AI starting the end of week 2
Also start epi at 30 and go from there for 6 weeks it wont start to show its head until right around the end of week 2

amazz1020

Awards
I prefer to do Torem 120,90,60,60/30 with the AI starting the end of week 2
Also start epi at 30 and go from there for 6 weeks it wont start to show its head until right around the end of week 2
Thanks man ill def run the torem longer than and I will start ad-3 on my second week of the cycle. And I'm just nervous to high dose sk quickly since it is my first cycle

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks man ill def run the torem longer than and I will start ad-3 on my second week of the cycle. And I'm just nervous to high dose sk quickly since it is my first cycle
30 is a low dose. Being nervous is understandable but if you look into other logs people have ran you will see their layout and experience.
And with torem that last week was either 60 or 30 it wasn't a 5th week. Reason being is that you don't want to crush your estrogen too bad in pct it may make recovery harder.

amazz1020

Awards
30 is a low dose. Being nervous is understandable but if you look into other logs people have ran you will see their layout and experience.
And with torem that last week was either 60 or 30 it wasn't a 5th week. Reason being is that you don't want to crush your estrogen too bad in pct it may make recovery harder.
Ya I have been doing a lot of looking and I found that a lot of people my size started at 30. Also so the AI and thr Torem will be enough for a PCT?