Epistane PCT information, diet, and just plain ole help.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
OK this is my first week using EDGE estrogen blocker which is

18mg per pill (3 per day 1B, 1L, 1D)
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Alpha EPI Andro Mass builder super charged protein systhesis with

250mg per 4 pills (1 serving) (4 a day all at once in the morning)
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-3n3-17-one
Super 1 DHEA
Super 4 DHEA
N-Methyl D-Aspartic Acid

Sentinel Complete Liver Support (3 at once all in the morning)

2250mg per 3 pills
Milk Thistle(80% sylmarin) Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, Centella Asiatica, Turmeric, Red Clover 8%, horsetail Extract, pyrroloquinoline quinone

along with this of course i'm talking my
3 omegas
Daily Mens vitamin
BCAAs
L-Glutimine
2 No2 supplements part of preworkout

Ok I am writing this because yes obviously i am new to this I will be completely honest the guy at Total nutrition made a fool out of me and had me convinced that i was just taking a natural estrogen blocker and a natural test booster. After joining this forum yesterday i realized that I had something completely different. I now realize that i am talking 54mg of epistane daily. The guys told me i needed to talk 3 a day 1 with each meal to constantly keep my estrogen repressed. Does that make sense to you guys? I want to do this cycle but i want to do it right.
Also I am not exactly sure about the other "mass builder" from ANS alpha EPI Andro as to what it will do.

So my main concerns is please steer me in the right direction for PCT what will i need? When will I need it? what do you recommend? do i need to add something else critical i'm missing?

I have always wanted to do a prohormone because i feel like i'm at a serious disadvantage in the gym I've lifted natural since I was 18 years old. I am new to lifting. My diet is the best its every been as far as being clean. I would like to share my diet too to seen if your experts could maybe help with that too.

Morning 6:00 A.M
1 scoop protein 30g
1 cup egg whites 20g of protein
30 grams of creamy peanut butter
1 cup of quick oats
(all blended)

Mid Morning 9:00 A.M
1 quest bar 20g protien
1 cup of plain almonds

Lunch 12:00 P.M.
1 cup of brown rice
8 oz of lean meat (chicken, steak, fish)
1 slice of chesse

Mid afternoon 3:00 P.M.
2 of beef jerky
(I am thing about changing this meal time to around 4:00 and maybe changing this to some rice cakes. Because i have been feeling hungry prior to my workout)

Prework out shake 5:45 P.M
BCAAS
No2 Supplement

Post work out shake 7:15 P.M.
CarboLean 30g quick carbs
Protein 30g
L-glutamine

Dinner 7:30 P.M.
8-10 oz lean meats
large salad
large serving of vegetables (brocolli, aparagus, green peppers, ETC)

Ok having said all of this, I realize that i am new to this please don't judge me too hard I didn't know what i was getting into with this stuff buy i'm ready to do it and ready to learn all this and enjoy a great muscle building experience and loose body fat. If you don't mind please critic me and everything i am doing i do not want negative side effects of this cycle like B***h tits and so on and so forth. I plan on running this cycle for about 5 to 6 weeks. Money is not an object when it comes to PCT and other recovery items so please tell me how and where(if you can) to get the best stuff).

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I have been looking at Triazole by driven sports
Triazole
Maximum Hormonal Domination

Maximum Hormonal Domination. Triazole represents a revolution for the sports nutrition industry. Never before has an anti-estrogen been so potent. The Triazole formula is based on a powerful all natural aromatase inhibitor in addition to being a strong liver protectant and powerful anti-oxidant Expect maximum hormonal domination. Triazole Proprietary Blend: LetroDex: pZole (Proprietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulate), Prunella Vulgaris PE 20:1, Zinc Aspartate. Tertrafene: Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenil), Curcumin (95% Curcuma Longa Root Extract), CAPE (from Proprietary Bee Propolis Extract), Bioperine.

Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 3-4 capsules per day divided into 2 separate doses. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. DO not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. or as directed by your healthcare professional.

Supplement Facts
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value***
Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 5 mg 33%
Triazole Proprietary Blend 750 mg *

Anabolic Innovations: Post Cycle Support, 120 Capsules
Ingredients

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperine 95% 30mg

I have been looking for awhile for nolvadex this stuff is obviously not easy to find