Post PCT, Estradiol crashed... Now what?

Fr4nk13

Awards
Hey guys,

First of all, sorry that this **** situation is my first real post.

I ended a cycle in January, and followed it up with a standard PCT of Clomid and Nolva.

I ran arimidex throughout my cycle, and everything seemed to go well.

Now my problem is that I've had a low libido, and difficulty keeping my buddy interested. I've tried supplementing with tadalafil, but I'm still having a problem staying aroused. So I do what any of us would do, and I got some labs.

Here's the results:
LH: 12.8 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 15.2 (1.5-12.4)
Test 837 (348-1197)
Estradiol 7.4 (7.6-42.6)

The LH and FSH levels are pretty high, which is more than likely due to the AAS, and it's clearly not a sign of testicular shutdown since my test levels are toward the upper range of normal.

My Estradiol levels, though, seem low. They really should be in the double digits. This should explain the problems that I've been having.

Age 23
BW 185
BF 9-10%
5'8"

Cycle: Test E 500/wk for 10 weeks.
Adex throughout at .5-1mg/day throughout test doses.

PCT:
Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

I opted not to use any HCG, which in hindsight, may be what's causing my issue.

After PCT, I was still having issues, so I ran a few OTC items (Unleashed, Post Cycle, D-Aspartic Acid). This was before taking any bloods.

Now it's not always a problem.. I'm able to be successful maybe 1/3 of the time, but those numbers are only good in baseball, not in the bedroom.

Any thoughts on these results? What's your take on them? Any idea on how to fix everything?

Thanks

Last edited:
justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for knowledge
Same^

If your test is high, and your not on any AI's would it be safe to say the problem is isolated to the test not converting?

How long since you finished the SERMs?

I'm going to scour around for some info on the effects of elevated LH and FSH levels. I don't know all about it atm, but that's the only other numbers that stand out.

Fr4nk13

Awards
I've been off SERMs now for about 3 months. I'm wondering if I overshot my PCT, or possibly that my gear was over dosed (not very common, though.)

Do you think a short run of HCG will suppress test production and potentially inhibit aromatization? I was thinking either that or a week's worth of TNE without any AI.

Thoughts?

Last edited: