PCT Suggestions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Suggestions

Hey everyone,

Just a little background. Been lifting since I was a kid, played college baseball but just recently did my first PH cycle (halo-D, "h-drol") after a bunch of research. I did a six week cycle (50/75/75/75/75/100), cycle assist, fish oil, MV, amino energy pre. I'm doing a 4 week tamoxifen PCT (20/20/10/10) with approx. 2g's of creatine HCL. Been using isolate/casein as I always do but I was wondering if I should be using an AI or mix some natural test in there. I was told nolva would be sufficient on it's own but figured I'd throw it out there and get some perspective. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Revolution PCT along with Pure Test would be a great natty addition to any pct. REV PCT has a nice dose of Arimistane along with liver and cardiovascular support and some added DAA that stacks perfectly with the DAA in Pure Test.

Blowout prices atm too!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-180-caps.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...k-60-caps.html

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you did your research. You prety much have all your bases covered.

Only thing you might add is a test booster (linked above) and a cortisol control supp like Reduce xt
    http://sportsnutritiononline.com/pro...er-weight-loss
    Use coupon code "AM8" for 8% off too!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

What are your guys thoughts on mixing in some Formeron or Erase pro around week 3 of my PCT? I did not use an AI on cycle so I think I could really benefit from it during post cycle. Currently taking the 20 nolva and had a bottle of muscle pharm's battlefuel so I threw that in there for a little kick. Any thoughts would be appreciated fellas.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oscarcody1 View Post
    What are your guys thoughts on mixing in some Formeron or Erase pro around week 3 of my PCT? I did not use an AI on cycle so I think I could really benefit from it during post cycle. Currently taking the 20 nolva and had a bottle of muscle pharm's battlefuel so I threw that in there for a little kick. Any thoughts would be appreciated fellas.
    Revolution Black PCT has a mild AI in it as Montego1 mentioned. So if that is the answer you are looking for hope it helps.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oscarcody1 View Post
    You could do that.

Can you explain this thinking though? "I did not use an AI on cycle so I think I could really benefit from it during post cycle."
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Sure... So from my understanding through my research and talking to more experienced individuals, you never want estrogen to be TOO low for a variety of health reasons. Since I wasn't using an AI during cycle, I would assume my estrogen levels during post would be higher than someone who may have opted to implement an AI lets say half way through their cycle. I'm thinking it may be more useful to throw it in during post cycle for people who don't use an AI on cycle to mitigate the affects of higher-than-normal estrogen while also reducing water retention and fat gain. Again, I only ran Halo which is a pretty mild compound but I'm just trying to retain as much of my gains as possible. If this line of thinking needs correcting by all means correct me, I'm still new to all of this. But that's what I was thinking.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

So with the new erase pro the daily dosage is 1 cap... How exactly are you supposed to taper something like that or is it best to just dose 1 per day for weeks 3-6?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

1 per day then 1 eod then 1 e3d would be my suggestion. Or get the original erase. Though I personally won't use erase again. I'd get formeron
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys so my post cycle is as follows:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase Pro: 0/0/1/1/1eod/1e3d

along with MV, fish oil, and cycle support.

Although I know my post is probably good after 6 weeks, I have a bottle of reduce XT that I plan on starting during week 7 because I take adderall and need to keep the cortisol in check. I was wondering if there was a good stack to go along with the reduce XT for weeks 7-10. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Ive always used EP every other day
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Ive always used EP every other day
    So if I am using revolution Black in my PCT for the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione AI effects, should I take it ED or EOD?
    I cap = 50 mg of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione.
    so maybe 2 caps EOD?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Ever: 19-Nor and 4-AD...PCT suggestions please!
    By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 07:27 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 05:57 PM
  3. Propadrol PCT suggestions
    By cottrerg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:27 PM
  4. my first educated cycle pct suggestions
    By wildjojo1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0