New to all this

BeeDub

Awards
Getting ready to start an epi cycle (Brawn by IronFlex). Cycle support and PCT is confusing the hell out of me. I'm not gonna start the cycle until I fully understand and have everything I need.

From everything I've read, I decided that clomid would be a good option for me. I recently discovered ancilary companies (i.e. RUI) but I'm having a hard time deciding which source to go with.

What else should I take with clomid?

Help?

BeeDub

Awards
I would opt for Nolva. Less chance of sides. Get cycle assist from CEL to run with your cycle.

OK, sounds good. Here's what I got so far...

4 weeks epi @ 30mg a day while taking 4 caps of cycle assist twice a day.

2 weeks of nolva @40mg a day
2 weeks of nolva @20mg a day

All while taking the normal supplements (protein, bcaa's, fish oil, multivitamin,etc)

Also, is CEM Products a legit source for nolva?

Any feedback is extremely appreciated

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do 20mg nolva then 10mg, that is more that enough.

I have never used CEM, sorry. I have heard of them though.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Or clomid
50/50/25/25

Pct assist
4 caps daily

Reduce Xt
Starting week 3

This pct will be great.

While on cycle run cel cycle assist dosed 4 hours apart from your epi dose.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Can you recommend any legit research companies?
Check board sponsors. Also, Look at what I outlined for you and use that for pct.

BeeDub

Awards
Nolva
20/20/10/10

Or clomid
50/50/25/25

Pct assist
4 caps daily

Reduce Xt
Starting week 3

This pct will be great.

While on cycle run cel cycle assist dosed 4 hours apart from your epi dose.
Reduce XT 3 times a day for weeks 3 and 4 while taking PCT assist?

BeeDub

Awards
I would opt for Nolva. Less chance of sides. Get cycle assist from CEL to run with your cycle.

And read this:
Just read the "no excuses" post again and the part about Toremifene caught my eye. I know it's more expensive but I don't mind spending more to reduce the chance of side effects. Would I be better off going with Toremifene? If so, what do you think about the dosage?

chino_dawg

Awards
So where can I get a serm from that is legit? Everytime I think I found something legit, it turns out to be a scam!! I was going to order from mpresearchsupply but I found out they go busted and were stealing credit card info. Can anyone IM me a good lab?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tamoxifen Citrate homie. I'd recommend a company but I'm not sure what the board sponsor is.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tamoxifen Citrate homie. I'd recommend a company but I'm not sure what the board sponsor is.
there is no sponsor for serms here

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
there is no sponsor for serms here
Oh OK. Well in that case. I got Strong Peptides this time and it looks and tastes legit. I will know for sure later with bloodwork.