Advice

shoebill9

Awards
I'm going to start a 90 day cycle of 100mg deca and 200mg of test e per week.

My knowledge and experience is limited, I've "stacked" before by an doc online but never provided any PCT.

Any advice is appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have limited knowledge I would start research before running a hefty cycle like that. For your own safety.

shoebill9

Awards
If you have limited knowledge I would start research before running a hefty cycle like that. For your own safety.
I am prescribed 300mg/week of test e and have been cruising on it for five years.

I have done a lot of research and think for my goals that stack is best for me. The research I did indicated that it's a pretty low cycle.

Again, I'm not an expert and appreciate your input.

Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am prescribed 300mg/week of test e and have been cruising on it for five years. I have done a lot of research and think for my goals that stack is best for me. The research I did indicated that it's a pretty low cycle. Again, I'm not an expert and appreciate your input. Thanks!
oh my bad, didn't realize it was only 100mg deca a week. Up the deca to 300. Are you going to continue cruising after your blast?

shoebill9

Awards
oh my bad, didn't realize it was only 100mg deca a week. Up the deca to 300. Are you going to continue cruising after your blast?
I'll probably keep cruising on the test. Is that a good idea or should I take a break?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need trt then continue cruising.

deepthroat

Awards
U have been prescribed TRT at 300mg/week for 5 years?Seems a little high to me. Forget the Deca Up the Test e to 500mg/week and use hcg at 500iu/week starting week 3. Then 2 weeks after last test shot use clomid 50 mg and nolva 20 mg ed for 3 weeks. If u have any gyno problems use adex at 0.25 mg eod.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U have been prescribed TRT at 300mg/week for 5 years?Seems a little high to me. Forget the Deca Up the Test e to 500mg/week and use hcg at 500iu/week starting week 3. Then 2 weeks after last test shot use clomid 50 mg and nolva 20 mg ed for 3 weeks. If u have any gyno problems use adex at 0.25 mg eod.
Agree that 300mg/week is a LOT for HRT.

Disagree on the PCT stuff if he's on HRT. There won't be a "last test shot", as he'll just drop back down to HRT doses. HCG won't be necessary either.

deepthroat

Awards
If he has been prescribed TRT for low test i doubt it would be more than 125 mg every 10 days.since hes been using 300 mg/week for 5 years i suggest he lowers his dosage at least to a physiological dosage (again only if he suffers from low test) in order to give his body and testosterone receptors a break.