Havoc/Stano (5-Alpha Test) PCT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, i posted this in another section but didn't get any replies so i'll try here this time. I've got everything on hand apart from Havoc, its on its way. Only thing i'm not too sure on is if i'll add in Erase at 3 week. I ran Havoc for 4 weeks about 5 years ago now so this will be my 2nd Havoc cycle.

Setup as follows.

Havoc/stano (5 alpha-test) cycle
Week 1 - 5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 2 - 5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 3 - Havoc 30mg/5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 4 - Havoc 30mg/5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 5 - Havoc 40mg/5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 6 - Havoc 40mg/5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 7 - Havoc 40mg/5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 8 - Havoc 40mg/5-Alpha Test 6/day
Week 9 - Nolva 20mg/Anabeta/Lean Xtreme/TestoPro
Week10 - Nolva 20mg/Anabeta/Lean Xtreme/TestoPro
Week11 - Nolva 10mg/Anabeta/Lean Xtreme/TestoPro
Week12 - Nolva 10mg/Anabeta/Lean Xtreme/TestoPro
Week13 - Anabeta/TestoPro
Week14 - Anabeta/TestoPro
Week15 - Anabeta/TestoPro
Week16 - Anabeta/TestoPro

Also during cycle:Cycle support, SuperCissus, Multi, Greens, creatine, taurine, fish oil, coconut oil
Also during PCT:Cycle support, SuperCissus, Multi, Greens, creatine, taurine, fish oil, coconut oil, ALCAR for ma brain
Any input would be appreciated, cheers!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Looks good to me... why is stano mention in the title?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Love 5alpha test it is one of the best feeling hormones I have ever tried!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

FitnessLuke

Awards
I literally just got 4 bottles of 5-alpha bc it was 18 bucks a bottle. I just dont know how I should be dosing etc..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So 3 tabs a day of 5-alpha test should be very effective? Would a otc pct work
At 3 tabs I assume so, no one can say for certain as everyone responds differently but I would not worry on that dose.

Travenberger

Awards
Never OTC pct man. I'm on havoc And tr3n now and taking arimicare during cycle and have clomid erase and titanium for pct

FitnessLuke

Awards
Well if I go serm..might as well stack with hdrol.

But solo what kinds gains can you make from 5-alpha..and whats a good dose?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Never OTC pct man. I'm on havoc And tr3n now and taking arimicare during cycle and have clomid erase and titanium for pct
I mostly agree but that is a mild dose and suppression should be very mild as well. That is assuming he sticks to 3 a day.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the 6/day at the moment. I've heard of some going as high as 8

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the 6/day at the moment. I've heard of some going as high as 8
Lol yeah I had a bunch of them at one point and was popping them like tic tacs...like 1 an hour all day lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah I had a bunch of them at one point and was popping them like tic tacs...like 1 an hour all day lol.
Haha sounds quality! I've got 4 bottles along side my havoc, should do nicely!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm just dosing 2x 3 times daily, better 1 every 2-3 hours 6x a day?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Did any of yall get really bad hair loss dosing that high?

And what kinda gains could I expect from 6 tabs a day?

Im not expecting much, bc each bottle was only 18 bucks

If I gained 6 lbs stacked with ostarine thatd be awesome

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've not noticed any hairloss.

All kinds of gains :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Zero hair loss for me but at this point I think I have proven that wont happen to me ...as I have ran just about everything on the market and a lot that is no longer on the market :D

FitnessLuke

Awards
Zero hair loss for me but at this point I think I have proven that wont happen to me ...as I have ran just about everything on the market and a lot that is no longer on the market :D
Well good to know! What kinda gains did you see?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
1 week in at 6/ED and i've noticed hardening effect already :)

FitnessLuke

Awards
Ayye right there with you!

I thought you had already finished, but I upped it to 6 a day and past two workouts my energy is crazy. All ive been using for pre workout is coffee.

Its been a week for me too and im going to add either a sarm like ostarine ir d.s such as epistane. If I stack epi and 5-alpha is a 10 lbs increase over 5 weeks realistic?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ayye right there with you! I thought you had already finished, but I upped it to 6 a day and past two workouts my energy is crazy. All ive been using for pre workout is coffee. Its been a week for me too and im going to add either a sarm like ostarine ir d.s such as epistane. If I stack epi and 5-alpha is a 10 lbs increase over 5 weeks realistic?
With epi you could. Depends on your diet and training etc. You'd need a PCT similar to what I posted. Make sure you get your hands on a SERM for PCT too.

FitnessLuke

Awards
So 10 lbs is a lot of muscle I alwsys thought epi was just a cutter

But I will deff get some nolva

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So 10 lbs is a lot of muscle I alwsys thought epi was just a cutter But I will deff get some nolva
Running it for 6 weeks would be best, kicks in about week 3, you'll not want to stop at week 5. It can be used as a good cutter too. I think it'll go well stacked with 5-alpha test.

FitnessLuke

Awards
not guna lie thought its been about a week and a half with just 5-alpha test...and that alone is giving some great results. Today I noticed how much dryer I looked. the abs are coming in nice too..had some nice veins coming in. Also I am starting to realize what that "on" feeling is all about.

I also upped the dose to 6 a day after talking to you guys...especially if I run something harsher with it that will deff shut me down. I need to decide quickly if I am going to stack with epi, dmz, or some mdrol(superdrol)...or just continue a 6 week solo cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
not guna lie thought its been about a week and a half with just 5-alpha test...and that alone is giving some great results. Today I noticed how much dryer I looked. the abs are coming in nice too..had some nice veins coming in. Also I am starting to realize what that "on" feeling is all about.

I also upped the dose to 6 a day after talking to you guys...especially if I run something harsher with it that will deff shut me down. I need to decide quickly if I am going to stack with epi, dmz, or some mdrol(superdrol)...or just continue a 6 week solo cycle.
I'm a huge fan of 5alpha test so sad it is being replaced...but i picked up 5 from a store that has it discounted.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 3 of 5-alpha and week 1 of epi. I'm absolutely loving it

FitnessLuke

Awards
I'm on week 3 of 5-alpha and week 1 of epi. I'm absolutely loving it
Im guessing the longer your on 5-alpha the more awesome you feel?

I do like it thus far, so ima buy more discounted bottles while they last. Sucks theyre replacing it

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd say so, I've turned into a horny sex bot. My libido is normally high anyway but this is ridiculous haha

FitnessLuke

Awards
Wow is all I can say about 5-alpha

My energy and strength literally keep sky rocketing.

I get why ppl love it...ordering two more bottles haha

Weights just keep feeling lighter

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Wow is all I can say about 5-alpha

My energy and strength literally keep sky rocketing.

I get why ppl love it...ordering two more bottles haha

Weights just keep feeling lighter
I know honestly its the best feeling hormone combo I've ever used!

FitnessLuke

Awards
I know honestly its the best feeling hormone combo I've ever used!
Mann cant wait to start my epi!..was guna try superdrol or dmz, but epi seema like itll be a lot more fun.

Cant wait to get "high" in the gym how I already startin to feel

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
you started the epi yet? I'm on week 2, got a cold :( but my appetite is going mental. cleared 5,000 cals easy today lol

FitnessLuke

Awards
you started the epi yet? I'm on week 2, got a cold :( but my appetite is going mental. cleared 5,000 cals easy today lol
Yessir just started monday!..Im pretty excited and im getting crazy veiny already, but that is probably bc I started 5 alpha test two weeks ago.
If epistane even caused 5 lean lbs id be stoked. I am sorry to hear you git sick I prey that doesnt happen and mess up my cycle.

My appetite has been great as well

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
bumping the Havoc up to 50mg a day so i don't have any left at the end of the cycle :)

FitnessLuke

Awards
bumping the Havoc up to 50mg a day so i don't have any left at the end of the cycle :)
How much longer you got?

Im going on week 3 tomorrow still with 40mg...I was getting great workouts till the end of this week bc I worked so many hours and had my mini mester stress...pist im wasting my cycle by not training hard enough due to lack of sleep.

Anyways tomorrow i should be refreshed and hopefully it is the week wherenit kicks into high gear.

On the plus no sides at all yet..dont notice any suppression and boys still looking the same, so my body doesnt seem to be negatively reacting with it thus far.

How have your gains/sides been lately?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How much longer you got?

Im going on week 3 tomorrow still with 40mg...I was getting great workouts till the end of this week bc I worked so many hours and had my mini mester stress...pist im wasting my cycle by not training hard enough due to lack of sleep.

Anyways tomorrow i should be refreshed and hopefully it is the week wherenit kicks into high gear.

On the plus no sides at all yet..dont notice any suppression and boys still looking the same, so my body doesnt seem to be negatively reacting with it thus far.

How have your gains/sides been lately?
I'm feeling good, maybe a little lethargic yesterday but i did miss a 5 alpha-test dose in the evening. I've not weighed myself in over a week but i noticed my legs look bigger and people have been commenting on how i look bigger too. Slept dodgy again last night and now i've got a trapped nerve in my upper back again. Think i need to get new pillows!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 34
Chub Anabolics 1
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 9