PCT is even more important for results

Anabolicheart

Awards
Please Help!!!!

Hey what's up I'm a straight newbie to anabolic's and even to forums posting so bare with me....
About me
I'm 24
5'8
182 lean

I'm doing a 10 week cycle for the first time of Tren E and Test E

100mg 3x a week of Tren E ....mon, wen, Fri ( I understand is a long lasting that don't need to do it as often but I want to cut down more)

250mg 2x a week test E

I've been doing so much research on my next step since I'm 4 weeks in and I've heard and read there is a PCT I need to start four weeks before my cycle ends (HCG) but I can't seem to find a straight answer on what's the best PCT to Take on a cycle with tren and test Can some please help me tell me what they took and the products name and if possible a website

I also know a lot of people take clomid and nolva but I read a part of a post here called "All you need to know about PCT " and it said clomid and nolva are bad for u to take forma instead is this true

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
What are you running on cycle?
Supps n what not?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
4 weeks in and you don't even know how to do a proper pct? What the hell...

Anabolicheart

Awards
4 weeks in and you don't even know how to do a proper pct? What the hell...
I'm sure I need to get HCG n I thought I had to get clomid and nolva as well untill my boy pointed out that post called all you need to know about protein and it mentioned clomid and nolva actuAlly been bad for u

FitnessLuke

Awards
I'm sure I need to get HCG n I thought I had to get clomid and nolva as well untill my boy pointed out that post called all you need to know about protein and it mentioned clomid and nolva actuAlly been bad for u
Bro clomid and nolva is no worse than putting synthetic hormones in your body. Lol

Even with hcg you need nolva to reduce the chance of gyno and make pct easier..

Youre playing with fire here if you didn't even know you need nolva or a serm

kolejorg

Awards
Shouldn't he be running something for prolactin since he's running tren? Or an ai on cycle as well

Anabolicheart

Awards
Bro clomid and nolva is no worse than putting synthetic hormones in your body. Lol Even with hcg you need nolva to reduce the chance of gyno and make pct easier.. Youre playing with fire here if you didn't even know you need nolva or a serm
Yes u are right and sorry the post was cAlled all you need to know about PCT it's long as **** but it just mentioned if ur recovering with clomid or nolva your is just as recovering with nothing it mention to use forma

kolejorg

Awards
Tren can cause prolactin sides. Research that. You probably should have prami on hand. Inhibit p for sure. And I would think, you can ask others, you need a real ai for on cycle. Otherwise you end up with tits. Or dripping tits

Anabolicheart

Awards
Tren can cause prolactin sides. Research that. You probably should have prami on hand. Inhibit p for sure. And I would think, you can ask others, you need a real ai for on cycle. Otherwise you end up with tits. Or dripping tits
Thanks a lot bro I'm ordering and Ai, HCG and clomid def don't want gyno but I'm doing more research on prolactin I'm on low dose so I haven't really felt no sides only a bit trouble sleeping

kolejorg

Awards
It's always better to have everything you need for a cycle before you start it just in case a side comes up. Good luck man