Hard ring under nipples, puffy when warm - Is this gyno?

burnleylad84

Awards
Hi,

Currently I am on a Havoc cycle two weeks in, using liver support and keeping away from the beer to avoid any problems. I have Nolvadex for when my cycle ends. My strength has increased and size is starting to also increase so all good so far on the Havoc side.

My issue is that ever since i can remember, I have a hard ring underneath my nipple and when I press on it, it can be painful. My nipple is also always puffy unless it is cold or I have been swimming. I don't have gyno as I have only just started a cycle but it could be fat/beer related I guess? High Estrogen levels maybe.

I am wondering if there are any treatments/cycles I can do to eradicate this problem, I have read on these forums about DHT products like Letrozole and a few other ones that can completely eradicate new/existing gyno symptoms especially where the hard ring under the nipple is concerned which naturally pushes out my nipple.

I have posted some pics, it won't look like gyno and I know that but you may see the issue im facing and wondering if Nolva will help this or if there is anything else i can get hold of.

It is very depressing because i feel no matter how much i progress in the gym, how good my body is under a t-shirt it will always be defeated by the sticky out nipples which are never hard.

Thanks very much.

i57.tinypic.com/2e2qeew.png - These are before i ever started the gym, i now have a bigger chest and looking a lot more defined but these are the best pics i have to demonstrate my issue. (Uploader isn't working on this site).

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If there were any cycle that could do it, it's the one your on.

However I don't think it will.
Other options are Letro and Ralox.

I doubt it will work though, if it's been there for awhile, surgery may be the only option.

burnleylad84

Awards
so i guess its gland gyno, this seems to of been natural for me. I don't over eat and have a decent diet apart from the odd drinking session. is it expensive for the surgery? im based in uk, lancashire by the way.