PP Turinabol lv/Halodrol PCT protocol

bangbuck888

Awards
Hi people, thanks for looking out :)
Im in my final week of my 6 week long cycle of Primordial Performance Turinabol lv. (90/90/90/90/75/75) dosing
Its no longer beeing sold, but its the same as Halodrol that you probably know about. (this is my first cycle)

My bodyweight has stayed the same most of the time, and thats okay since it was intended as a cut/recomp cycle.
i Have leaned out good, and eaven built some muscle.
Not many sides too talk about, but in the 4th week i got lethargic and had head aches, so i went down too 75mg a day and that fixed it.

There have been no significant shrinking of the testicles, and libido have stayed more or less the same (alittle down)
I figure that i probably havent shut down serioussly.
Iv been runing cycle assist, fish oil, multi vit, at the same time.

So heres for the PCT

I have: Erase pro, Intimidate SRT, Tribulus, and nolva laying around
I was hoping that since i dont feel shutdown (due too testicles not shrinken) That i could go whitout the Nolva, any sugestions ?

If i go whit the nolva i think that a relatively low dosage will do, Something like 20/20/10/10 any sugestions here?
The nolva is pharmacutical(high quality and potency guarantied), and i know Halo is mild on supression, this is also my first cycle.

If i go whit the nolva i vill also use Erase pro, thinking 1 pill every other day, Sugestions ?

Or maybe Erase pro 1 a day, plus 10mg Nolva? how to best make use of these pct supps?

Plese feel free too sugest a nice pct protocol using the supps i mentioned

All help is higly appriciated, This is my first cycle and pct so i dont have any personal experience too go on.

Thanks again :)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You got it laid out, use the nolva and the natty boosters, you'll be gtg.

bangbuck888

Awards
Ok, thank you for your answer. Witch one of the pct options i mentioned would you recomend?
low dose nolva + Erase pro ?

Also i hear some people saying that a mild ph such as Halodrol would not require a SERM, Some say that a SERM is needed..
Is there any good answer too this? I guess if possible one should avoid using nolva since it has its own sides ..

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
You do need a serm no matter what PH you use. I would use nolva like this 20/20/10/10 and erase at 3/3/3/3 no need to taper erase. If you have any other natty t-booster you can stack it with the two mention above. I have used turnibol before and I got shut down mildly, recovery was quick.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd run it like
20/20/10/10
0/0/3/2/2/1
Natty boosters can start with the Nolva

Edit: if that's the new erase I'd go use lower dosing. Not sure which one you have.

bangbuck888

Awards
sounds good
Think i will go for
Nolva: 40mg first two says, then 20/20/10/10
Erase: 3/3/2/2/2
Zma,daa,tribulus from day 1 at recomended dose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
Haltera Anabolics 14