DMZ PCT HELP

Nater8000

Awards
Hello all, I am about to run a cycle of Xtreme DMZ by Anabolic Technologies. My question is about the PCT.
I have Nolvadex, cycle support, DAA, and also PES Erase. Is all this needed in my PCT? or would Nolva, cycle support be fine by itself? I shouldn't have to worry about rebound gyno since Xtreme DMZ doesn't aromatase correct? Expert help would be great!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3G/daily
Erase 0/0/?/?/?/?

Something along those lines is what your pct should look like.

Nater8000

Awards
erase 0/0/3/2/2/1 is a common trend, would that suffice? and is erase needed? i have it so i figured i would use it, and it won't hurt me any will it?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd use it, your gunna have to control that estrogen coming off cycle. That lay out will work fine and no it won't hurt you to use it.

You should be gtg

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would use what you have. reason being is your want to get back to "normal" as quick as possible. Did you do blood work before you cycled? This will be your guage to know when you reach back to normal for you when you do blood work again.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Should work fine, a lot of people use a natty booster alongside a SERM such as DAA or Tropinol XP, these will only help getting the boys going faster. As for your estrogen control I say better safe than sorry, use what you have.

Nater8000

Awards
So nolva, DAA, and erase for my pct looks good?
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 29
Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Anabolics 0