leaking nippppppples :/

nelenz15

Awards
Whats up guys, so im a 24yr old male who has been lifting since high school. I havent used any hormonal supplements in the past 4 or 5 years.

When i was young and dumb i ran a test only cycle, followed by a superdrol clone shortly after.

Long story short i developed minor gyno and my nipples get small droplets if squeezed with thumbs.

5 years later i still have the lactating problem, so my question is... do i have some sort of hormonal imbalance i need to get looked at by a doc?

Any input is greatly appreciated

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've had this problem for 5 years and never once went to the doctor for it?. Go to the doctor. We are not doctors here on the interwebz. Although a lot of people pretend to be keyboard doctors and will try and solve your problem by suggesting supplements and research chems willy nilly.

nelenz15

Awards
I left anabolics and started playing around with narcotics. So my nipples became a non issue in the big picture. Ive been sober two years now and my health has become a top priority again.

Obviously something is off, but how serious of a problem could i be facing?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I left anabolics and started playing around with narcotics. So my nipples became a non issue in the big picture. Ive been sober two years now and my health has become a top priority again.

Obviously something is off, but how serious of a problem could i be facing?

Read above, I edited post. Seriously though, get to a real doctor and tell him exactly what is going on.

nelenz15

Awards
Sounds like a textbook high prolactin case to me.
Google searches led me to think this as well. I have doctors appt for blood work coming up. If it is a prolactin isssue, what does a doctor do to correct this?

Wellshii

Awards
He'll either prescribe caber or bromo.Alittle info,since you played around with narcotics for some time,narcotics tend to raise l-dopa and prolactin as well. Just tell your doc everything . Also,make sure he has good reviews as well.Some doctors are careless/neglectful/stupid. Get a good one