PCT fine tuning

Ishout4joy

Awards
Hey all, I'm about to run my first cycle and was wanting some feedback to make sure I don't mess myself up. I'm 32 and 200lbs at 5'11". Going to run Super DMZ 3.0 with blockade support.
The PCT I am lining up so far is
Liquid clomi
Erase pro
Test booster (undecided- maybe testo fuel or p6 black)

Also- should I stagger when I start my erase pro and liquid clomi? Judging by the threads I've read it's also good to titrate down the clomi... Thoughts?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
50/50/25/25
0/0/4/3/2/1 ( along those lines )

P6, isn't that like 70-80$
I'd just grab DAA, it's cheap as dirt and effective.

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
50/50/25/25
0/0/4/3/2/1 ( along those lines )

P6, isn't that like 70-80$
I'd just grab DAA, it's cheap as dirt and effective.
Agreed! You can get Erase pro and SNS DAA at a good price with 8% off at SNO;)

Ishout4joy

Awards
When you say 0/0/4/3/2/1 for the erase pro- do you mean 4 servings a day for the third week???

Swolljaboi

Awards
If you dose 4 caps of erase pro in one day you will have the joints of a 90 year old man.

Swolljaboi

Awards
You can dose og erase at the dosage you stated to taper it down. The old arimistane version anyway. But the old erase pro is the equivalent of 3 caps of og erase so it makes tapering difficult. I'm going to try the new erase formula on my pct and start in week 2 instead of 3 as I've heard it doesn't kick in quite as fast.

Ishout4joy

Awards
So this has been an awesome cycle! On the super dmz 3.0 I gained 12 solid pounds while the fat melted off. Now that I'm on my pct I'm getting more and more defined. With almost 3 weeks left I'm excited to see the end result. Definitely doing it again unless you guys know of something better! Thx for the help!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So this has been an awesome cycle! On the super dmz 3.0 I gained 12 solid pounds while the fat melted off. Now that I'm on my pct I'm getting more and more defined. With almost 3 weeks left I'm excited to see the end result. Definitely doing it again unless you guys know of something better! Thx for the help!
Stay on top of stuff OP. PCT weeks 1 and 2 are pretty easy. 3 and 4 can be different. Keep up the good work.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that's it! Im running dmz

themayor

themayor

Awards
Awesome to hear good news, sometimes I feel like I always read bad news on sites like these, but usually it's cause someone needs help with a problem.
But I do wish more people put up their success stories. Let us know how your feeling bro! Good work!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Awesome to hear good news, sometimes I feel like I always read bad news on sites like these, but usually it's cause someone needs help with a problem.
But I do wish more people put up their success stories. Let us know how your feeling bro! Good work!
Yup. That's what dem der logs are for.