11 oxo PCT...low dosage.

jshin

Awards
Hey everyone,

Looking for input post 11 oxo cycle. I ran an 11 oxo clone @ 375mg/day for 9wks. The results were exactly what I wanted, lost BF, maintained/gained strength, etc. It's time to come off....I have read conflicting details on PCT for such a low dosage. I have nolvadex and ERASE PRO (new version). Is the SERM overkill for such a low dosage? I am hypothetically thinking...

Novla
10/10/10

Or just using the bottle of Erase pro.

Thoughts and input are appreciated.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Looking for input post 11 oxo cycle. I ran an 11 oxo clone @ 375mg/day for 9wks. The results were exactly what I wanted, lost BF, maintained/gained strength, etc. It's time to come off....I have read conflicting details on PCT for such a low dosage. I have nolvadex and ERASE PRO (new version). Is the SERM overkill for such a low dosage? I am hypothetically thinking...

Novla
10/10/10

Its impossible to tell for certain with out blood work. Most will probably say erase is fine although I would probably just do the full 20/20/10/10 nolva because well why not? Its cheap and easy to come by.

jshin

Awards
Sold.

Now to wait for my next run....next time 5alpha Test + XI KT :( the anticipation is killing me! It's going to be a LEAN summer!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its impossible to tell for certain with out blood work. Most will probably say erase is fine although I would probably just do the full 20/20/10/10 nolva because well why not? Its cheap and easy to come by.
This.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sold.

Now to wait for my next run....next time 5alpha Test + XI KT :( the anticipation is killing me! It's going to be a LEAN summer!
5alpha is amazing for energy make sure to take it pre workout!!!

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Hey everyone,

Novla
10/10/10

Which clone did you use?

jdale36

Awards
clomid

i would run nolva or clomid brotha. probably clomid. 11 oxo isnt to bad on a regular 4-6 week cycle. at low dose. you ran 375mg, which isnt to much, but you ran it for 9 weeks. it no dont played the role as an anabolic after week 5, and not just cortisol control. id say be safe and run a serm. just trying to help ya bud. dont want shutdown, and loss of gains :17:

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Novid and Clomid work the same. If he already has Nolva that is fine. Everyone has their own preference as to Nolva or Clomid. OP will only know what works best for him after trying them. No need to try and confuse the guy.

jdale36

Awards
Novid and Clomid work the same. If he already has Nolva that is fine. Everyone has their own preference as to Nolva or Clomid. OP will only know what works best for him after trying them. No need to try and confuse the guy.
Okay I understand that, if you read his previous post he asks if there is a need for a seem or just erase pro. For lack of better words I was saying yes use a serm. And nolvadex a d clomid are not the same thing. The aggressive of nolvadex is different than that of clomid. They work for the same purpose, but not the same exact way.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Okay I understand that, if you read his previous post he asks if there is a need for a seem or just erase pro. For lack of better words I was saying yes use a serm. And nolvadex a d clomid are not the same thing. The aggressive of nolvadex is different than that of clomid. They work for the same purpose, but not the same exact way.
For simplicity sake I said they work the same, not are the same.

I also simply stated that you are telling him to get Clomid when he already has Nolva. As most people being new to these type of supplements it is easy to confuse some, where others have done enough research and they wont be confused so easily.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'd say a good OTC would be "alright" with 11oxo, but a SERM will top any natty t booster.