Is this nolvadex?

Aburge

Awards
So long story short i got hooked up with what was supposed to be "nolvadex" for 110$ from a friend. I bought two boxes of it. When i recieved it, it was in a bag in the form of capsules. They are suppose to be 50mg a piece. When i opened the capsule, their is a brownish material in it kinda dirt-like in texture. Is their anyways this could be nolvadex. I will post a picture if needed. Thank you everyone:)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why would nolvadex come in 50 mg capsules? Doses are 20 mg and 40mg

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So long story short i got hooked up with what was supposed to be "nolvadex" for 110$ from a friend. I bought two boxes of it. When i recieved it, it was in a bag in the form of capsules. They are suppose to be 50mg a piece. When i opened the capsule, their is a brownish material in it kinda dirt-like in texture. Is their anyways this could be nolvadex. I will post a picture if needed. Thank you everyone:)
Just guessing here but no... every time I have seen it white is the color of the raw powder and tablets..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for ointment... Cuz your "friend" burned you buddy lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Gotta know who your friends are man. Just because he's a supposed friend doesn't mean you should trust him. Hate to say it but it's true

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
You better whoop dat ass cuz