Best pct option or lacking?

Kbc13

Awards
As a pct which do you think the better option is, or is it lacking to begin with:

Erase pro and daa + liver support
Reversitol v2 and daa + liver support

The ph I'll be using is "tank" (2 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Dimethandrostenol, Methylstenbolone, Methyl-1-testosterone)
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg (Trenavar)) as I've seen three people use it with great results. I have my pre-cycle support which I've been using and will continue with the liver support throughout the 5 week cycle.

Let me know your thought should you have any constructive opionions.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
As a pct which do you think the better option is, or is it lacking to begin with: Erase pro and daa + liver support Reversitol v2 and daa + liver support The ph I'll be using is "tank" (2 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Dimethandrostenol, Methylstenbolone, Methyl-1-testosterone) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg (Trenavar)) as I've seen three people use it with great results. I have my pre-cycle support which I've been using and will continue with the liver support throughout the 5 week cycle. Let me know your thought should you have any constructive opionions.
Uhhh are you not using a SERM?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How old are you OP?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
As a pct which do you think the better option is, or is it lacking to begin with: Erase pro and daa + liver support Reversitol v2 and daa + liver support The ph I'll be using is "tank" (2 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene (Dimethandrostenol, Methylstenbolone, Methyl-1-testosterone) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg (Trenavar)) as I've seen three people use it with great results. I have my pre-cycle support which I've been using and will continue with the liver support throughout the 5 week cycle. Let me know your thought should you have any constructive opionions.
Ok..listen..you aren't running this cycle. You didn't even list a SERM in your PCT. Methyl 1 test is one of the harshest steroids you can put into your body and to add 2 more methyls plus tren is ****ing crazy. If you want to end up in the hospital go ahead and run the cycle. With your pct you would lose all of your gains, be unable to get an erection, have extreme depression and have 0 testosterone. You would become a fat man boobed mess.