DMZ PCT

F

FreakJay

Awards
Hey guys i'm trying to set up a PCT for my DMZ cycle I will be running for 4 weeks and probably 50/50/50/50... I was going to use clomid and a PCT that came with the DMZ it has a test boost, anti estrogen, and liver, heart, and prostate guards.. I am wondering the ratio of the clomid and what day to start it, Thanks!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Start clomid the day after the stop dmz. 50/50/50/50 should be good.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
50/50/25/25. This is the dose you want to use. No reason to use more of any substance than needed. This would give the same results with less sides.

F

FreakJay

Awards
50/50/25/25. This is the dose you want to use. No reason to use more of any substance than needed. This would give the same results with less sides.
Start the day after I come off correct..? Would it be ok to take with the "Xtreme pct" ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A Serm and a test booster is indeed a fine pct. Browse the pct forum and see what some other more elaborate post cycles look like. Keep in mind you're running one compound for 4 weeks. Your pct should suffice but for example I ran test, epi, and M-lmg on the end for 12 weeks, so I will add hcg on-cycle, some cortisol control(reduce xt) some prolactin control(inhibit p) my serm, and a potent test booster with arimistane that I taper past the end of my serm run. Some guys might do all of this, AND add DAA, peptides, sarms, anything to recover, keep those gains, and restore a healthy natty test function as quick as possible.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomi 50/25/25/25
daa 3g
reduce xt 2 weeks into pct

:)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
My test boost is combined with reduce xt which I will be starting day after cycle end... would that be ok?
clomid is like $30 just snag some of that

F

FreakJay

Awards
clomid is like $30 just snag some of that
i was gonna do a pct including clomid ( if i can somehow find a reliable site -_-) and a supp. given including test boost xt reducer and organ guards

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
A Serm and a test booster is indeed a fine pct. Browse the pct forum and see what some other more elaborate post cycles look like. Keep in mind you're running one compound for 4 weeks. Your pct should suffice but for example I ran test, epi, and M-lmg on the end for 12 weeks, so I will add hcg on-cycle, some cortisol control(reduce xt) some prolactin control(inhibit p) my serm, and a potent test booster with arimistane that I taper past the end of my serm run. Some guys might do all of this, AND add DAA, peptides, sarms, anything to recover, keep those gains, and restore a healthy natty test function as quick as possible.
I know this is a old post...quick question, did you like the Inhibit P? And feel that it helped with prolactin control...reason im asking is I got lots of **** from people by using Inhibit P with my PH cycle, DMZ and low dose Trenavar (30mgs), lol.