jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
6OXO (300mgs per dose)
OR
OG ERASE (25mg per cap)

-pros/cons from each OTC AI, etc.

*Loved to hear all tips and opinions, but it would be great if someone has used both of these products, MANY THANKS!

^^^This is after a 4 week DMZ + Trenavar cycle.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Both are good options. Is this going to be used in conjunction with a SERM and in lieu of a stronger AI like Letro or Exemestane or are you stacking it with something else? Just looking for more information here to help you out. Are you going to take something to mitigate the possibility of prolactin as well or were you relying on the shortness of your cycle to keep those possibilities at bay? How were the gains on your cycle btw?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Both are good options. Is this going to be used in conjunction with a SERM and in lieu of a stronger AI like Letro or Exemestane or are you stacking it with something else? Just looking for more information here to help you out. Are you going to take something to mitigate the possibility of prolactin as well or were you relying on the shortness of your cycle to keep those possibilities at bay? How were the gains on your cycle btw?
Appreciate it laneanders!
-I started 6OXO @ 300mgs per day TODAY (the past few days ive used Erase...as you can tell, I have no experience with OTC AI's),
-For prolactin, been taking a product that has P5P, Vitex, and l-dopa in it. (Inhibit-P)
-For PCT, i will be using clomid (and possibly stacking with nolva....ive had good experiences with that), and Rev Black PCT, it has Erase in it @ 50mg per dose. (equal to 2 caps of Erase).
And take a bottle of reg P5P, @ 100mgs split, per day.
*So far, today is day 8, up 6lbs...and notice that no matter how clean or "not so clean" I eat, when i wake up, abs are still there...and just started really focusing and working on em about a week before cycle...were not showing well at all, 2 weeks ago. The only part of my body that carries fat (happend when i was closing in on 30yrs old area, lol) But not sure if that has to do with the Tren and high dosed Stano, or from putting in work.
-Also, beginning to notice that i seem to be carrying a bit more fat in the chest area, not gyno, could be just high water retention/glycogen related (my ankles and forearms swelled up quickly) buy, not liking it around my chest, lol. Plus the fun puffy nips have kicked in....

*In your opinion, which is most likely to lead to gyno troubles...Trenavar, or Dzine?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Ya, i grabbed up a bottle from PHF a year or so ago of IML E-Control 300mgs of 6oxo (100mg per cap)

Im going to be running that during this cycle, and then Clomid and Rev Black, which has 50mg of Erase in it...
figured it might be best to switch it up a bit, instead of taking 8 weeks of erase straight...

Not sure whether to split the 60x0 into 3 seperate doses, or take all 3 (300mg) at night???

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
the new IML Econtrol just has erase in it...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ya, i grabbed up a bottle from PHF a year or so ago of IML E-Control 300mgs of 6oxo (100mg per cap) Im going to be running that during this cycle, and then Clomid and Rev Black, which has 50mg of Erase in it... figured it might be best to switch it up a bit, instead of taking 8 weeks of erase straight... Not sure whether to split the 60x0 into 3 seperate doses, or take all 3 (300mg) at night???
Yep that's the one I have too

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Nice!
Thinking i might take 1 cap of Erase in the AM.
And the recommended 3 caps 60x0 before bed.
(Baylor University did a study years ago on 6OXO, and found that both 300mg and 600mg gave off the same AI and test boosting effects) Good stuff!
Using both erase and 6OXO might be overkill, but im going to up my tren dose to 75mgs (my fiirst week was 45mg).
But ill know by tomorrow, blood results will be in from my doc (taken at around the one week mark). The doctor is my brother-in-law, so he does bloodwork on me for free. So decided to take advantage of it, just checking my liver, prolactin, estro, test. Get it done at the 7,14,21,32 day mark of this cycle, haha. And then my usual full work up at the 2 week after PCT. Overboard, sure, but free, and using a new PH (tren), and the otc AI's...im interested!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
part of the 6OXO study:
"The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of 6-OXO, a purported nutritional aromatase inhibitor, in a dose dependent manner on body composition, serum hormone levels, and clinical safety markers in resistance trained males. Sixteen males were supplemented with either 300 mg or 600 mg of 6-OXO in a double-blind manner for eight weeks. Blood and urine samples were obtained at weeks 0, 1, 3, 8, and 11 (after a 3-week washout period). Blood samples were analyzed for total testosterone (TT), free testosterone (FT), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), estradiol, estriol, estrone, SHBG, leutinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), growth hormone (GH), cortisol, FT/estradiol (T/E). Blood and urine were also analyzed for clinical chemistry markers. Data were analyzed with two-way MANOVA. For all of the serum hormones, there were no significant differences between groups (p > 0.05). Compared to baseline, free testosterone underwent overall increases of 90% for 300 mg 6-OXO and 84% for 600 mg, respectively (p < 0.05). DHT underwent significant overall increases (p < 0.05) of 192% and 265% with 300 mg and 600 mg, respectively. T/E increased 53% and 67% for 300 mg and 600 mg 6-OXO, respectively. For estrone, 300 mg produced an overall increase of 22%, whereas 600 mg caused a 52% increase (p < 0.05). Body composition did not change with supplementation (p > 0.05) and clinical safety markers were not adversely affected with ingestion of either supplement dose (p > 0.05). While neither of the 6-OXO dosages appears to have any negative effects on clinical chemistry markers, supplementation at a daily dosage of 300 mg and 600 mg for eight weeks did not completely inhibit aromatase activity, yet significantly increased FT, DHT, and T/E."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2100070/