how far into Pct to start

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Im looking at running a epi cycle next month.
question is Ill start the nolva at standard 20/20/10/10 but at what week should I start the rehab or sup3r pct ran at 1-19, 3caps/day days 20-26, 2 caps/day days 27-34 and 1 cap/day days 35-41. and daa? I've seen mixed reviews

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question is Ill start the nolva at standard 20/20/10/10 but at what week should I start the rehab or sup3r pct ran at 1-19, 3caps/day days 20-26, 2 caps/day days 27-34 and 1 cap/day days 35-41. and daa? I've seen mixed reviews
Run the Nolva at 20/20/20/10 with DAA. Sup3r pct not needed;)...It's pretty much just an AI- it's ingredients for boosting test are good for boosting libido but not test and the liver support complex is dosed too low

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Run the Nolva at 20/20/20/10 with DAA. Sup3r pct not needed;)...It's pretty much just an AI- it's ingredients for boosting test are good for boosting libido but not test and the liver support complex is dosed too low
Sounds good. Should i run the DAA straight the whole time or should i taper it off?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah you run the DAA straight through, glad some other guys sorted you out I am unfamiliar with the other products you mentioned. I'd look into CEL's stuff (PCT Assist) for PCT, alongside some Tropinol XP.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is probably the safest thing you can do to thwart estrogen sides. just saying... its not really going to change what gains you keep, rather itll slowly bring estrogen and test in line and virtually ensure no rebound gyno.
epi probably will not need such messures but if your worried about gyno run it like you posted it and the DAA strait through.