Time for my PCT (noob)

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Hey guys, am 21, decided to take a PH called androgenix labs approximately 4 weeks ago. Really felt like I needed an extra boost because I hit puberty a little late. Went from 145 to ~164 in 4 weeks and it felt amazing to lift

Anyways, went to complete nutrition and for my PCT I bought RESET from ats labs which came with 3-test oxo from legal limit labs. It's all still in the package so I can return it if I need to but is this the way I should go? The lady there said I should take the test if I feel some withdraw symptoms and worked out an entire schedule for me on how I should take it etc... It came with it essentially and she said my estrogen levels will be mostly back to normal if I take both with her recommended schedule. Opinions?

My main concern is the reset:
Proprietary blend 30mg*
Epimedium extract (20% icarin)
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-dopa)
Grape Seed*Extract (95% opc)
Piperine

Any advice or comments on either product please! Will this work? I am willing to go for another product if extremely necessary but if this will do what it needs to do properly then please let me know either way.

kolejorg

Awards
I have no idea what you took. But you need a serm if it was a prohormone.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you link us to the product? I can't find the ingredients.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Can't find on my phone :/

On the bottle though:
4-hydroxy androstenedione 30mg
17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 20mg
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 7.5mg

kolejorg

Awards
Can't find on my phone :/ On the bottle though: 4-hydroxy androstenedione 30mg 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 20mg Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 7.5mg
Yeah bro you need a serm. Clomid most likely. And you needed it before you ran that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Can't find on my phone :/

On the bottle though:
4-hydroxy androstenedione 30mg
17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 20mg
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 7.5mg
This is straight up fuked to run as a first cycle with no serm ready for pct. Are you 15? Or are you just a stupid adult? Either way I saw your thread where your asking what OTC products are ok for pct with no serm.
This is the only advice you need, get a serm.
You really need two threads of people telling you to get a serm for it to get through your head?

iwishiwasbig

Awards
This is straight up fuked to run as a first cycle with no serm ready for pct. Are you 15? Or are you just a stupid adult? Either way I saw your thread where your asking what OTC products are ok for pct with no serm.
This is the only advice you need, get a serm.
You really need two threads of people telling you to get a serm for it to get through your head?
No point in being rude good sir. Not worth your time. My first cycle , I'm 21 and uneducated in this sort of thing. You'd be better off giving useful advice no disrespect intended

Edit: the only reason I made two posts is because I made the original post in the wrong place and wanted to respect the forum

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So far so good no inflammation in the beasts or anything
Lmfao. It's not just about gyno. It's about Natural test production shutdown. At 21 your making some bad choices my friend. Hope you already have all the kids you want.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Lmfao. It's not just about gyno. It's about Natural test production shutdown. At 21 your making some bad choices my friend. Hope you already have all the kids you want.
So hostile bro! But why?

iwishiwasbig

Awards
So hostile bro! But why?
If you read all the posts though TBH I think I'm fine but I made a mistake by not taking it as seriously as I should I already know, but guaranteed I am more educated in general than you

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And you seem to confuse the difference between rude and the truth. I'm letting you know you need a serm. I wouldn't say that if I didn't care. You ran 4 compounds for a first cycle with no serm out of ignorance and your telling me I'm rude for pointing that out?

iwishiwasbig

Awards
And you seem to confuse the difference between rude and the truth. I'm letting you know you need a serm. I wouldn't say that if I didn't care. You ran 4 compounds for a first cycle with no serm out of ignorance and your telling me I'm rude for pointing that out?
Of course I'm not saying you're rude for pointing that out haha!

It's calling me a 15 year old or a dumb adult it's like come on dude not everyone knows everything we all make mistakes

Travenberger

Awards
No worried dude you'll get flamed on here for taking such an advanced product as first cycle. Should have done research but common mistake serm is a much found out hard way. Took phera plex when I was 21 got gyno only used OTC pct then got letro and cleared everything right up. Get a serm nolva or clomid run it for 4 weeks. Do research before taking any designer steroid

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Of course I'm not saying you're rude for pointing that out haha!

It's calling me a 15 year old or a dumb adult it's like come on dude not everyone knows everything we all make mistakes
Ok. Here is the fix to your mistake. Get nolvadex (tamoxifen) run it at 20/20/10/10. Buy it from 2 different RC sites just incase one is bunk. After pct take a very long time off of this stuff and do research. Also I like to add in arimistane run it at 0/0/75/50/50/25 or close to this alongside nolva.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Got it! In my other post I got tamoxifen and it should be here tomorrow. Had 3 PH pills left. Have 0 left now. Dosed it out until I got the nolva. Really good to have done research and have people on this forum to help me out

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Cool

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you read all the posts though TBH I think I'm fine but I made a mistake by not taking it as seriously as I should I already know, but guaranteed I am more educated in general than you
This was a stupid thing to say man.
I'm sure you also make more money than me, have a wayyy hotter girlfriend than me, and drive a nicer car than me.
But the funny thing is this, that doesn't matter here. No one cares.
I'm tryin to help so don't talk sh!t lol

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
More educated in general??

You have to be a complete retard to take a steroid without knowing proper protocol, for even the most basic of all cycles (which yours apparently wasn't)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You really do need a SERM for that. If you do PCT without one you will have twice the recovery time even with some really good OTC support, it just isn't the same. I love Tropinol Xp as a natty test booster, but I wouldn't recommend using it as the sole form of PCT support to anyone. Its best used in conjunction, just like pretty much every other test booster out there. Good luck though, I hope you aren't screwed if you don't use a SERM.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
You really do need a SERM for that. If you do PCT without one you will have twice the recovery time even with some really good OTC support, it just isn't the same. I love Tropinol Xp as a natty test booster, but I wouldn't recommend using it as the sole form of PCT support to anyone. Its best used in conjunction, just like pretty much every other test booster out there. Good luck though, I hope you aren't screwed if you don't use a SERM.
Thanks a bunch, for research I ended up getting liquid tamox

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
More educated in general??

You have to be a complete retard to take a steroid without knowing proper protocol, for even the most basic of all cycles (which yours apparently wasn't)
it's my first cycle, im thinking ill do something mild. Ill stick to 4 compounds. That way i dont need a pct. Lmao

I guess when he says "more educated in general" than me he means that he knows more about trivia or cooking.