Is My Epi PCT

Oscarizo

Awards
Hey guys Im gonna start my Epi run soon. Trying be the most ripped I can be before summer and I been reading that this will help me. I been reading about PH/Roids for a while now and Epi will be my first time, I been lifting for like 3 years, the last 2 I've been serious and consistently hitting the weights.I've been seeing people say it's one of the mildest in the game and I wanted your opinions on my PCT supplements so far. Any advice and help is more then welcomed. Any ways these are the puppies I got on deck,

Clomid
Reversitol V2
Activate Xtreme
lean extreme
DAA
Erase Pro/ Erase OG

I got 50mg clomid tabs, how's 100/50/50/50??
Another question, would I be ok with out Nolva?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Im gonna start my Epi run soon. Trying be the most ripped I can be before summer and I been reading that this will help me. I been reading about PH/Roids for a while now and Epi will be my first time, I been lifting for like 3 years, the last 2 I've been serious and consistently hitting the weights.I've been seeing people say it's one of the mildest in the game and I wanted your opinions on my PCT supplements so far. Any advice and help is more then welcomed. Any ways these are the puppies I got on deck,

Clomid
Reversitol V2
Activate Xtreme
lean extreme
DAA
Erase Pro/ Erase OG

I got 50mg clomid tabs, how's 100/50/50/50??
Another question, would I be ok with out Nolva?
Clomid 50/50/25/25 would be better for a simple epi cycle. You might look at adding 4ad or 5aplha test for lethargy on cycle 5alpha will be more dry. You are kinda going for over kill on pct Clomid Reversitol and daa is more then enough the rest might just set your joints on fire.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
^^ that right there probably. I would keep some of that stuff for your next cycle's PCT. A SERM + DAA + Reversitol would be a great PCT stack though. If you are worried about cortisol I wouldn't too much for this cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 would be better for a simple epi cycle. You might look at adding 4ad or 5aplha test for lethargy on cycle 5alpha will be more dry. You are kinda going for over kill on pct Clomid Reversitol and daa is more then enough the rest might just set your joints on fire.
Yup, 100mg clomid is excessive for any cycle, stick to 50/50/25/25

Reversitol+erase is redundant, pick one. DAA and activate xtreme is pretty redundant also, pick one. Switch Reduce XT for Lean Xtreme if you haven't bought it yet. The new Lean Xtreme (which I am assuming is the one you have/are going to purchase) isn't much of a cortisol control supp anymore.