best pct for mutant plexx?

snugglewitme

Awards
i was looking into getting 2 bottles of revolution pct and taking 4 pills a day for a month.
i have 18 days left until mutantplexx is over and sadly ive only gained 3lbs so far.

anyway i was wondering if you would recommend anything better or if i should get both those bottles plus something else?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was looking into getting 2 bottles of revolution pct and taking 4 pills a day for a month.
i have 18 days left until mutantplexx is over and sadly ive only gained 3lbs so far.

anyway i was wondering if you would recommend anything better or if i should get both those bottles plus something else?
You have only gained three lbs on an extremely potent quad stack? Wow...get a SERM and don't take steroids again until you know what you're doing a bit better.

snugglewitme

Awards
honestly ive been really slacking on eating pretty bad, ive done a morph cycle before and gained 14lbs in a month and used revolution pct for 15 days and lost 2 lbs.
had to pay off work into my car and havnt had the money to stay stuffed all day till yesterday.

snugglewitme

Awards
ok well im not going to stop my cycle, and would like advice on if revolution pct is good enough if i take 4 pills a night.
the reason i signed up here is to get this question answered.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok well im not going to stop my cycle, and would like advice on if revolution pct is good enough if i take 4 pills a night.
No you needed a SERM. I'm telling you this as someone who works for the company that makes REV PCT so it's truth.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you needed a SERM. I'm telling you this as someone who works for the company that makes REV PCT so it's truth.
This ^ Why did you not have a SERM on hand before?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Take a bottle a day for a month and it still won't do what a SERM will do so get one!

snugglewitme

Awards
This ^ Why did you not have a SERM on hand before?
because all the information i know i got from my local nutrition stores witch they seem to not know what they are talking about.
i am just now starting to do research on everything.
my first cycle i got morph and was never told to get liver support pills :/ ...if that gives you a better understanding of the knowledge im learning from.

should i be taking serm on cycle or after?
and could i get a link on witch one to get

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because all the information i know i got from my local nutrition stores witch they seem to not know what they are talking about.
i am just now starting to do research on everything.
my first cycle i got morph and was never told to get liver support pills :/ ...if that gives you a better understanding of the knowledge im learning from.

should i be taking serm on cycle or after?
and could i get a link on witch one to get
Ther's your first mistake. Local "nutrition" stores don't actually educate their employees the way they should or the way the public thinks they do. And SERMs are for after your cycle. Google them, Nolvadren, Clomid, Torem, you'll be able to find what you need. TONS of info out there.

snugglewitme

Awards
ok, so my choice of clomid or nolvadex
witch one should i get

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
ok, so my choice of clomid or nolvadex
witch one should i get
either will do, nolvadex has less sides for me but a lot of guys prefer clomid.