Havoc PCT

BiggieG

Awards
I am planning a 5 week Havoc cycle. For PCT I am running Nolva 20/20/10/10, Lean Xtreme, and DAA 3/3/3/3, along with the usual cycle support, fish oil, etc... I have a bottle of reversitrol v2 and activate xtreme laying around. Should I use them along with my PCT, or just save them for a natty stack later? I know reversitrol probably won't do a whole lot on top of the SERM, however, It could cover my bases if the SERM is bunk. Thoughts?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a 5 week Havoc cycle. For PCT I am running Nolva 20/20/10/10, Lean Xtreme, and DAA 3/3/3/3, along with the usual cycle support, fish oil, etc... I have a bottle of reversitrol v2 and activate xtreme laying around. Should I use them along with my PCT, or just save them for a natty stack later? I know reversitrol probably won't do a whole lot on top of the SERM, however, It could cover my bases if the SERM is bunk. Thoughts?
Run them both once you run a cycle natty stacks won't seem as appealing anyway.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run Activate Xtreme. Two test boosters seems kind of redundant, even though they work through different pathways. I would replace Lean Xtreme with Reduce XT if you haven't bought it already as Reduce XT is a superior cortisol control supp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11