AIs in PCT

JCreag16

Awards
So I have anastrozole as my during cycle AI, I've read that this inhibits the effects of nolva during pct. I have a preexisting gyno and was wondering if it would be a good idea to do an additional AI post cycle like aromasin which doesn't effect the working of nolva. Or would anastrozole during cycle be enough to get ride of my gyno?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I'd deal with the gyno before the cycle.
Aromasin would be better in PCT IMO.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You would be better off with the Aromasin PCT, and possibly running something OTC during the cycle like Reversitol V2. It won't reduce estrogen much, but it will reduce it somewhat. As mentioned above though, it might be a better idea to get rid of the gyno before you cycle again. Plenty of good information on treatments for gyno reduction or elimination including Raloxifen, Tamoxifene, Letrozole, Anastrozole, and Exemestane.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So I have anastrozole as my during cycle AI, I've read that this inhibits the effects of nolva during pct. I have a preexisting gyno and was wondering if it would be a good idea to do an additional AI post cycle like aromasin which doesn't effect the working of nolva. Or would anastrozole during cycle be enough to get ride of my gyno?
2x AI's aren't going to do anything different than one could do.

why not use some letro / tamox for a while and get rid of what you have if it's a concern?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use letro and ralox to get rid of the gyno.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
How long did you run it at and what was your dosing?
I had a lump pop up on cycle, I stopped the cycle and hit it with Nolva until the letro I already had on order arrived, 2 days later. I've been on letro solo for about 2 weeks at 2.5/ED. The first week I was on Nolva to and then dropped it. The lump is 99% gone now, I'm gunna keep it at 2.5 for another week to be sure, then taper down. My ralox arrived today so I'm dosing that in tonight and using it for an additional 2 weeks past the letro to avoid the rebound and make sure it's gone completely, tapering off as we'll.