puberty gyno ?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Who has a puberty gyno , or a gyno from PH?

I think i ve got a small one , but when i'm cold , they become normal size , which looks good ! do some of you have the same problem?
I took some radios etc , they found nothing , but i have high E2/prolactin levels
753369Capturede769cran20140317a768010800.png

I had some fat on this pict , i did 3 more years of training, still got that nipples.. even at 7% bf

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're confusing fat with gyno most likely.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Mine look normal when cold but when warm, they look slightly puffy. Not everyone has hard nips all the time. I think you should try shedding some body fat before saying you have gyno.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
lol guys , no .. it's not fat , i was at 7% bf 2 years ago , i still had it , now i'm at 10-12% bf , that really sucks , looks like i have tits , looks life fat but when i was 7%bf i had it , so don't know what to do . Surgery for that , i don't know..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you've been to an endo and were diagnosed with gyno?

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
its not gyno, just some puffy nips. I got it too but like others said, it disappears with bf %

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
So you've been to an endo and were diagnosed with gyno?
Yea , he said he didnt find anything ( i was cold , they looked normal when i went there ) , but when i'm hot or normal , they are big and look like tites like on the picture . now i have bigger pectorals , we can see the gyno even more , my pectoral arent looking good , at all..
I wonder if it's because i have narrow shoulders , and i can't see the line on the sides of my pectorals.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
its not gyno, just some puffy nips. I got it too but like others said, it disappears with bf %
It didn't .. i was 7%bf , it was still puffy. yea it's maybe not a gyno , but puffy nipples , i'd like to make it disapear , if my nipples where the same like when i'm cold , it would be perfect ,it changed so much .. and make me look much better

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
i know exactly what your saying, but there's no quick fix for it bro. gain more mass and the more it fills out the less self conscious you'll feel

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i know exactly what your saying, but there's no quick fix for it bro. gain more mass and the more it fills out the less self conscious you'll feel
I have been training for 5 years in some months , so i have gain mass , people don't care about it , but when i look at my pectoral , damn , they arent good.. really looks like tits , and what's the point of training more , if your think your body is ugly even after years of training.. that's how i feel.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you had gyno, you would have fiberious lumps ranging in size under your nipples, your nips would be sore to the touch, and you would probably lactate a little if you pinched them.

If theres no lumps under the nips, you probably don't have gyno.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
If you had gyno, you would have fiberious lumps ranging in size under your nipples, your nips would be sore to the touch, and you would probably lactate a little if you pinched them.

If theres no lumps under the nips, you probably don't have gyno.
Yea, i took some radios , they didnt found any fiberious lumps , but maybe it was because i was cold ? or it's impossible?
Still , even if it's not a real gyno , those nipples are so puffy , and i had sore nipples 1 month ago ( after i took some DHEA , dissapeared after ) , but i have these nipples since i'm 15.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't look like gyno to me. Just puffy nipples.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Get a bigger chest
My chest already looks big to me , i'm 68 kgs , and i can bench press 120kg x 2 , they are even too big compared to my narrow shoulders ( short bones ) , in T shirt , looks like i have tits..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a bigger chest
"You must spread some reputation before giving it to Piston Honda again."

To OP: There really isn't anything you could do. That's just how you were born. Of course you can go to see a doctor if you think you have gyno but really, it doesn't look like gyno.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
"You must spread some reputation before giving it to Piston Honda again."

To OP: There really isn't anything you could do. That's just how you were born. Of course you can go to see a doctor if you think you have gyno but really, it doesn't look like gyno.
Looks like my muscle are like that , i don't have the line on the side of my pectoral , i tried to get it since the begin of my train in gym , but can't have it.. my bro has it since he was born , i don't , that make pectorals looks like this , and i don't like it.
If a surgery guy take 100% of my nipples glands , i won't have that right ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Nutrition / Health 25
Anabolics 8
Ephedraboy Supplements 7
Anabolics 17