Power PCT Questions

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Private message can't be sent, so thought I'd post it here for general input:

"Hey mate,

You said I could PM you about this a while back, but I've been flat out with work and only just got around to it.

I've read up on that PCT and have a few questions. My cycle ends with 100mg test prop EOD alongside Winstrol Depot 50mg ED and Anavar 50mg ED, with the Anavar and Winstrol Depot running on a further week to let the ester clear.

The day after last Winstrol and Anavar dose I'm going into PCT as below:

1,500IU HCG EOD (10pm) days 1 - 14
100mg clomid ED (50:50) days 1 - 28
20mg nolva ED (7am) days 1 - 42

Firstly, does the above look about right or am I missing something?

Secondly, I keep hearing about aromasin in PCT as an AI, and running it weeks 1 - 4 at 10mg ED, is this right or is it overkill. And if so, taper or cut off at 10mg on day 28?

The clomid dose looks high based on previous research and protocols I've run, is this right? And should it be tapered off or just stopped on day 28 at 100mg?

Finally, would letro be a better substitution into here, and if so, where? I'm guessing you would substitute it for the clomid, but at what dose?

I have everything on hand, so it's not a case of skimping. I just want to know I've got the right PCT lined up.

Appreciate your help."

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't run HCG in pct. If you are still on ccyle, either run it starting week 3 or 4 and end the week before you start PCT, or blast it the last 2 weeks before pct at a higher dosage.

Nolva run 20/20/10/10
CLomid run 25/25/25 (could run 50/50/25/25 but I like to cut the dose in half when I am running nolva+clomid)