switching from liquid torem to real nolva halfway through

notrol

Awards
Okay I'm almost 100% positive I'm getting stomach issues from the liquid torem I'm taking for pct, first day I got the runs but I wrote it off as coincidence but my stomach hasn't felt right since and I'm having trouble eating,
Now my question is ,I have real nolva can I switch to that today and finish pct with that to avoid more issues, if so what dose should I start at, my plan was to run to torem at 90 60 60 30 I'm on second week of 60 ,my cycle was just test e at 600 mg weekly and .25 mg liquidex, had no sides and still not having any now besides the stomach issues, I obviously need a quick answer so Thanks in advance for answering the question not talking a bunch of ****, I'm also taking daa and higher doses of magnesium to ,I've stopped the daa to see if that was the issue it is not

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think that Torem has already helped you? If so, run Nolva at 10mg/day for 2 weeks. If you feel that your Torem doesn't work, run Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

notrol

Awards
Do you think that Torem has already helped you? If so, run Nolva at 10mg/day for 2 weeks. If you feel that your Torem doesn't work, run Nolva at 20/20/10/10.
Thanks and Yeah I think it has a bit I gauge my recovery my by boys they're definitely back, Maybe not 100 yet though, last time torem had me back to normal in three days but that was only 8 week halo cycle, I realize the 12 weeks of test is much more suppressant, so you think Maybe I should do 20 for the remainder of this week then 10 10 ?Thanks again

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For 12 weeks long cycles I always recommend 6 week PCT protocols but I know that many people do fine with 4 weekers.

In your case I'd probably just do a full PCT protocol with Nolva - 20/20/20/10/10/10 or 20/20/10/10. It won't hurt!

notrol

Awards
For 12 weeks long cycles I always recommend 6 week PCT protocols but I know that many people do fine with 4 weekers.

In your case I'd probably just do a full PCT protocol with Nolva - 20/20/20/10/10/10 or 20/20/10/10. It won't hurt!
Perfect man thank you, and I was gonna run nolva and clomid but I either ordered wrong or was sent the wrong research product so since I had nolva and torem instead I decided to run torem since it's supposed to be the better of two and not productive to run both since they're similar