Nolva and pct question

JCreag16

Awards
So I'm about to start a ph cycle and wanted to make sure my pct was good to go. I have a small gyno from a previous cycle as my pct was interrupted unavoidably. But as is my pct is looking like Nolva, Dim and zma. The question is will this alone reverse the gyno I currently have what would be the dosing suggestion other then the standard 20/20/10/10?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm about to start a ph cycle and wanted to make sure my pct was good to go. I have a small gyno from a previous cycle as my pct was interrupted unavoidably. But as is my pct is looking like Nolva, Dim and zma. The question is can I get Nolva online as I am overseas and to reverse the gyno I currently have what would be the dosing suggestion other then the standard 20/20/10/10?
Don't ask for sources here. Better use an AI on top of Nolva to get rid of gyno. Nolva doesn't reduce estrogen, it just prevents it binding to receptrors in breast tissue.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin is usually the way to go during PCT. Check your inbox.
Aromasin all the way. 12.5 ed should do a lot of good. I am very gyno prone and I found that out the hard way. Ever since then I Always run it on cycle and maybe even in pct and I have seen no side effects. but if you take an AI during cycle then you prolly don't need it in PCT.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aromasin all the way. 12.5 ed should do a lot of good. I am very gyno prone and I found that out the hard way. Ever since then I Always run it on cycle and maybe even in pct and I have seen no side effects. but if you take an AI during cycle then you prolly don't need it in PCT.
Yep... Aromasin is pretty much the only AI that doesn't crush your blood lipids.

For on-cycle AI purposes transdermal formestane is also a good option but it converts to 4-OHT so it's better to not take it post cycle.

JCreag16

Awards
What's the dosing with aromasin?

Also is PES erase AI any good? I prefer pill form if I can.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the dosing with aromasin?

Also is PES erase AI any good? I prefer pill form if I can.
PES Erase is not really good enough if you want to get rid of pre-existing gyno.

12.5mg every other day is a good starting point but most people up it to 12.5mg every day or even 25mg every day if 12.5mg EOD is not enough.

rphash49

Awards
Everyone is different but aromasin only keeps gyno away and I use it to be proactive.

Letro + Nolva has been the only thing to reduce gyno(solid lump) for me. That being said I've never used letro during pct. It's not suicidal and estrogen rebound can happen.

I deal with gyno on cycle then hit it with aromasin + inhibit p during pct.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Everyone is different but aromasin only keeps gyno away and I use it to be proactive. Letro + Nolva has been the only thing to reduce gyno(solid lump) for me. That being said I've never used letro during pct. It's not suicidal and estrogen rebound can happen. I deal with gyno on cycle then hit it with aromasin + inhibit p during pct.
If you run Nolva in Pct with aromasin do you start aromasin 2 weeks after Nolva like normal and taper down the aromasin? The aromasin doesn't need to be tapered if I read correctly from another source.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
If you run Nolva in Pct with aromasin do you start aromasin 2 weeks after Nolva like normal and taper down the aromasin? The aromasin doesn't need to be tapered if I read correctly from another source.
Answered my own ?, googled it. Sorry lol