Nolva and pct question

  1. New Member
    JCreag16's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    11
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    23.67%

    Nolva and pct question


    So I'm about to start a ph cycle and wanted to make sure my pct was good to go. I have a small gyno from a previous cycle as my pct was interrupted unavoidably. But as is my pct is looking like Nolva, Dim and zma. The question is will this alone reverse the gyno I currently have what would be the dosing suggestion other then the standard 20/20/10/10?

  2. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JCreag16 View Post
    So I'm about to start a ph cycle and wanted to make sure my pct was good to go. I have a small gyno from a previous cycle as my pct was interrupted unavoidably. But as is my pct is looking like Nolva, Dim and zma. The question is can I get Nolva online as I am overseas and to reverse the gyno I currently have what would be the dosing suggestion other then the standard 20/20/10/10?
    Don't ask for sources here. Better use an AI on top of Nolva to get rid of gyno. Nolva doesn't reduce estrogen, it just prevents it binding to receptrors in breast tissue.
  3. New Member
    JCreag16's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    11
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    23.67%

    Edited*

    And thanks, any suggested AI?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JCreag16 View Post
    Edited*

    And thanks, any suggested AI?
    Aromasin is usually the way to go during PCT. Check your inbox.
  5. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    111467
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    19.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Aromasin is usually the way to go during PCT. Check your inbox.
    Aromasin all the way. 12.5 ed should do a lot of good. I am very gyno prone and I found that out the hard way. Ever since then I Always run it on cycle and maybe even in pct and I have seen no side effects. but if you take an AI during cycle then you prolly don't need it in PCT.
  6. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Aromasin all the way. 12.5 ed should do a lot of good. I am very gyno prone and I found that out the hard way. Ever since then I Always run it on cycle and maybe even in pct and I have seen no side effects. but if you take an AI during cycle then you prolly don't need it in PCT.
    Yep... Aromasin is pretty much the only AI that doesn't crush your blood lipids.

    For on-cycle AI purposes transdermal formestane is also a good option but it converts to 4-OHT so it's better to not take it post cycle.
  7. New Member
    JCreag16's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    11
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    23.67%

    What's the dosing with aromasin?

    Also is PES erase AI any good? I prefer pill form if I can.
  8. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,082
    Rep Power
    775485
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    90.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JCreag16 View Post
    What's the dosing with aromasin?

    Also is PES erase AI any good? I prefer pill form if I can.
    PES Erase is not really good enough if you want to get rid of pre-existing gyno.

    12.5mg every other day is a good starting point but most people up it to 12.5mg every day or even 25mg every day if 12.5mg EOD is not enough.
  9. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,520
    Rep Power
    118671
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Everyone is different but aromasin only keeps gyno away and I use it to be proactive.

    Letro + Nolva has been the only thing to reduce gyno(solid lump) for me. That being said I've never used letro during pct. It's not suicidal and estrogen rebound can happen.

    I deal with gyno on cycle then hit it with aromasin + inhibit p during pct.
  10. Banned
    Shaun235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Everyone is different but aromasin only keeps gyno away and I use it to be proactive. Letro + Nolva has been the only thing to reduce gyno(solid lump) for me. That being said I've never used letro during pct. It's not suicidal and estrogen rebound can happen. I deal with gyno on cycle then hit it with aromasin + inhibit p during pct.
    If you run Nolva in Pct with aromasin do you start aromasin 2 weeks after Nolva like normal and taper down the aromasin? The aromasin doesn't need to be tapered if I read correctly from another source.
  11. Banned
    Shaun235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    30.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun235 View Post
    If you run Nolva in Pct with aromasin do you start aromasin 2 weeks after Nolva like normal and taper down the aromasin? The aromasin doesn't need to be tapered if I read correctly from another source.
    Answered my own ?, googled it. Sorry lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Decabolen & Winadrol cycle and PCT QuESTIONS
    By njkid27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:02 AM
  2. Decabolen & Winadrol cycle and PCT QuESTIONS
    By njkid27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:02 AM
  3. Epistane Cycle and PCT questions?
    By jmoor8687 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Methyl E and PCT question
    By davethedog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 02:52 AM
  5. Hello and PCT Question
    By LIguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 07:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in