Test level is 4,500, am I gonna DIE?

shainesboost

Awards
OK, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E, dbol cycle. Been taking 30mg dbol daily, and 800mg Test E weekly. My total test is 4,500 and my free test is 1,065! Is this normal? Seems REALLY high to me. With it that high I have a feeling recovery may be bad...thoughts?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah you're screwed. Jk

shainesboost

Awards
Lol, come on now! I kno2 the normal range is about 300-1100 and also knew mine would be high but not THAT HIGH!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd test again because that is insane and not something you want to be riding around with.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dude you're taking almost a gram a week of test, what did you think would happen. You're fine but know there are risks with heavy usage. Take something natty for bp and cardio support, possibly baby aspirin for thinning the blood. Your hematocrit is gonna be through the roof but will level out once you come off. Grab an Ai if your e gets out of control. But keep monitoring it and be safe

shainesboost

Awards
I have been running ad ex @ .5 EOD. Blood pressure is on point. Cholesterol is a little off. I'm wondering if I should lower the test?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your test levels EXACTLY reflect what you'd expect them to be with 800mg/week of Test E. I've seen some push 5 grand at 800mg, honestly. Watch your estrogen.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You took steroids to elevate your test and now you are surprised it elevated?

wat

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
over 400mg didnt do anything for me.. except give me or side effects not gains.. more is not always better... when i have a headache i take one pill not half the bottle

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'd have to agree that everyone has a max effective dose. I've done 500 and loved it, 600, 750, up to a smidge more than a gram a week. At higher doses I had way more sides (read, depression and acne and water retention. No gyno for this guy though) than benefits. My sweet spot is probably around 500