Your go to SERM?

Stang02

Awards
I cannot decide which to go with for my Hella cycle. Torem seems like it the least sides if any, but then Clomid has been proven time and time again and seems like the "go to" for the vets but it also seems like it has some of the bad sides (like being an emotional bitch) which I dont want. I was going to run Torem 90/60/60/30, 90 for only 3 days then drop down to 60 because I've read Torem at 90 causes nausea. What is your go to, or whats your experience with Clomid or Torem.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Clomid sides are highly exaggerated. That's all I got

Of its your first cycle, just pick one. U can't decide based on other people experiences

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you stay away from stupid high doses some people suggest, no need for 200-300mg per day,clomid is the one. Imo

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid sides are highly exaggerated. That's all I got

Of its your first cycle, just pick one. U can't decide based on other people experiences
Clomid sides are definitely exaggerated on forums. The only people you have commenting ar ethe ones who get the bad sides, the ones who have no sides stay silent because there is nothing to complain about lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Torem has been my go to serm. It used to be clomid which I liked as well but once I went with torem nothing worked faster.

BornFighter

Awards
Torem has been my go to serm. It used to be clomid which I liked as well but once I went with torem nothing worked faster.
What made you want to switch from Clomid to Torem? I've always thought as well that Clomid was the go to.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What made you want to switch from Clomid to Torem? I've always thought as well that Clomid was the go to.
Researched torem and it looked good and I never heard one bad review on it. So I decided to go for it and never looked back. My balls literally feel fuller within 2-3 days. Clomid is good too though but I like torem better than clomid

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a clomid or torem kinda guy yah'mean?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm east of you thoug, I'm in St. Charles like 30 min from the arch.
Yea I'm familiar with St. Charles. Hyde lives in the Lou, looks like a few Missourians are comin out the shadows now. For the longest I swore I was the only dude on here from Missouri lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm east of you thoug, I'm in St. Charles like 30 min from the arch.
St. Chuck, eh? You're not further than 45 min I'd say; I'm on the IL side of STL. Lot of fast cars out that way, if you're into that kinda thing lol
tyga tyga is gonna be competing in Branson this summer, amirite?

BornFighter

Awards
St. Chuck, eh? You're not further than 45 min I'd say; I'm on the IL side of STL. Lot of fast cars out that way, if you're into that kinda thing lol

tyga tyga is gonna be competing in Branson this summer, amirite?
Thats whats up, you two are the only ones I've seen from MO on this site so far. Yeah I have my 69 Mustang that I toy around with when time and money allow it ;)

Competing aye?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
St. Chuck, eh? You're not further than 45 min I'd say; I'm on the IL side of STL. Lot of fast cars out that way, if you're into that kinda thing lol tyga tyga is gonna be competing in Branson this summer, amirite?
Thats whats up, you two are the only ones I've seen from MO on this site so far. Yeah I have my 69 Mustang that I toy around with when time and money allow it ;) Competing aye?
Yessir. June 28th in good ol Branson lol

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
Clear your PMs

ditzler31

Where can I get a good serm?

Doing a cycle of alpha 1 max by Blackstone labs. I'm having trouble finding Clomid and tamox for part of my pct. Any help/advice?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Doing a cycle of alpha 1 max by Blackstone labs. I'm having trouble finding Clomid and tamox for part of my pct. Any help/advice?
You should have gotten a serm before your cycle