why don't many use torem?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
a while back it seems that torem was becoming a the favorite serm for pct but lately i don't read much about it. i'm going to cycle epi and trest very soon and i have had some torem here for a while now. i've never actually used it in pct only nolva. i'm not the biggest fan of nolva as i have had the flu 3 times toward the end of pct and i'm fairly sure it's the nolva compromising my immune system. is there a reason more aren't using torem?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Because unless you have a pharm grade source, it has the highest chance to be bunk as fuk

Not always the research chem company's fault either. They get bunk ass raws too from the land from the far east

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Because unless you have a pharm grade source, it has the highest chance to be bunk as fuk

Not always the research chem company's fault either. They get bunk ass raws too from the land from the far east
really? don't doubt there is bunk torem out there. there is bunk nolva as well. if you get it from a good source and it's crap people will post about it. just thought maybe there were other reasons people prefer nolva and clomid to torem. i'm running a torem pct regardless. i trust where i got it from. just wondering why it's not as prominent anymore. i do see some people run torem, nolva combos sometimes. why is that necessary?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
really? don't doubt there is bunk torem out there. there is bunk nolva as well. if you get it from a good source and it's crap people will post about it. just thought maybe there were other reasons people prefer nolva and clomid to torem. i'm running a torem pct regardless. i trust where i got it from. just wondering why it's not as prominent anymore. i do see some people run torem, nolva combos sometimes. why is that necessary?
Idk. It actually sounds stupid to combine the two IMO. I think they're just copying the idea of nolva/clomid thinking it sounds like a smart idea

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
It most likely has something to do with how long Clomid and Nolva have been around, and they have been proven to work year in and year out. Torem is more of a new kid on the block, and people are just leery of trying something else that might not be as effective. The bunk possibility also probably plays a factor. I had a friend who told me he would never use Torem, and I asked him why and he said, "because I know Nolva works."

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
It most likely has something to do with how long Clomid and Nolva have been around, and they have been proven to work year in and year out. Torem is more of a new kid on the block, and people are just leery of trying something else that might not be as effective. The bunk possibility also probably plays a factor. I had a friend who told me he would never use Torem, and I asked him why and he said, "because I know Nolva works."
have you used torem? at first everyone was saying it brought function back within a couple days. faster than than nolva or clomid. never used clomid but i'm going to see how torem works

j05441

Awards

Are you implying the sponsors hear may not be reliable?

rphash49

Awards
Torem IMO works better than Nolva or Clomid. Quickest feeling of being recovered is when I use torem. Problem for me is pharm grade torem is expensive and pharm grade Nolva and Clomid are dirt cheap. When the cost comes down I will only use torem.

rphash49

Awards
Are you implying the sponsors hear may not be reliable?
How did you get that from what he said lmao.

Fyi- I will not say which one but I've gotten underdosed product from one of them. It was a few years ago but I won't buy from them again.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've "heard" its the most bunked RC out there. But when I buy it from a reputable company, I don't have any issues.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to use clomid but can't stand the sides. Then switched to toremifene and will continue to use it even if it is more expensive.

Bulkeh

Awards
Torem IMO works better than Nolva or Clomid. Quickest feeling of being recovered is when I use torem. Problem for me is pharm grade torem is expensive and pharm grade Nolva and Clomid are dirt cheap. When the cost comes down I will only use torem.
Will it break the rules to pm me or inform me of a pharma torem source?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel better on clomid/nolva.

Bulkeh

Awards
Really struggling to find a source for fareston in the uk... any help?

Will settle for torem research vials but finding that isnt easy either theyre mostly all foreign in the US...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm glad I found this post. I use clomid/nolva in diff ways for diff effect I hate clomid at 50+mg but it is my go to for most PCT and I low dose Nolva at first. I was wondering about new serms and I've read a few really good reviews of enclomid over clomid but I would like your opinion if anyone has used it and if it has the same chance of Bunk since it's a Pri Med still

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
a while back it seems that torem was becoming a the favorite serm for pct but lately i don't read much about it. i'm going to cycle epi and trest very soon and i have had some torem here for a while now. i've never actually used it in pct only nolva. i'm not the biggest fan of nolva as i have had the flu 3 times toward the end of pct and i'm fairly sure it's the nolva compromising my immune system. is there a reason more aren't using torem?
honestly, I've never seen any data that showed tore was as effective as nolva or clomid.

as far as I can I tell, in order of effectiveness, it would go clomid, nolva, tore and then ralox.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I found this post. I use clomid/nolva in diff ways for diff effect I hate clomid at 50+mg but it is my go to for most PCT and I low dose Nolva at first. I was wondering about new serms and I've read a few really good reviews of enclomid over clomid but I would like your opinion if anyone has used it and if it has the same chance of Bunk since it's a Pri Med still
I tried enclomid, and didn't notice much difference from clomid. both doubled my testosterone levels at 25 mg/day (which is the clinically studied dose, btw), but the enclomid was 2-3 times more expensive.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I tried enclomid, and didn't notice much difference from clomid. both doubled my testosterone levels at 25 mg/day (which is the clinically studied dose, btw), but the enclomid was 2-3 times more expensive.
I wish someone had experience with Pharma enclomid here. I read a thread about it. It wasn't so much that it raised Test faster it just had way less sides and the PC crash was almost eliminated

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I wish someone had experience with Pharma enclomid here. I read a thread about it. It wasn't so much that it raised Test faster it just had way less sides and the PC crash was almost eliminated
I've never had sides from clomid (but I tend to use more reasonable doses), so I can't say that it's better in that regard.

I suspect that most of the people that have sides are due to high(ish) doses...

btur2915

Awards
Because it is much more expensive as a new generation serm.