check this pct

sotexkilla08

Awards
I ran epi for 5 weeks and started a pct consisting of:-new formula pes erase- pure test-pct revolution-organ shield-joint supportWill this combo suffice? I noticed sensitive nips and got kinda freaked out. although the sensitivity just went away and I haven't noticed any other gyno symptoms other than puffy nips which is probably just the hormones adjusting/ water weight? I would really appreciate any input. Im hesitant to buy from a RC because of my employer.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
What's wrong with your employer? Unless you're an athlete or work as a firefighter/cop, they won't test for anything but street drugs. And even if they paid several hundred bucks for a ped test, a serm isn't gonna raise any flags lol

sotexkilla08

Awards
Well its just a matter of where I live really..don't really want to go into details but I guess im just paranoid about the mail being checked haha

sotexkilla08

Awards
But, does this seem like an ok pct to get everything back on track? I know I should have gone with a SERM but I figured this combo would be ok since Epi isn't really a harsh PH

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Im assuming you live in US. It's not illegal to buy research chems because they are for "research." they even write on the labels "not for human consumption" for you

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt run an OTC pct for epi but that is just me.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Well you already started the PCT, so I think you will be just fine. Just keep an eye out for any gyno symptoms. Should always have Nolva or Clomid on hand for just in case instances. Wouldnt hurt to add Letro to that list of just incase, but more so if you plan on going on big and longer cycles.

For instance, my PCT based on the things I use is always Nolva, Tropinol, and Intimidate. I keep letro on hand.

sotexkilla08

Awards
Alright guys I just finished the otc pct and wanted to play it safe so I picked up nolva 2 weeks ago. I plan on running it 2 weeks past my AI. I have a little bit of sensitivity still but only if I physically apply pressure. No lumps or puffyness that I can tell ( I've been told you will know if you have gyno by the odd shape under the nips) so im assuming im in the clear? Its just odd that I have sensitivity up to this point but no physical changes. Any ideas?Side note: My libido has been through the roof lately and endurance has picked back up- I feel great overall.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Run your AI 2 weeks past your nolva. Not the other way around.

sotexkilla08

Awards
Any ideas as to why im still noticing a degree of sensitivity? As stated- physically- everything looks normal. Aside from puffyness that dissipates throughout the day.

sotexkilla08

Awards
Im tempted to look at letro just for peace of mind but im not fond of the sides

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Couldn't tell ya, I got my own flare up issue going on. My letro arrives tommorow. Read around on the forum, there's lots of posts on gyno and symptons.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Any ideas as to why im still noticing a degree of sensitivity? As stated- physically- everything looks normal. Aside from puffyness that dissipates throughout the day.
My nips look normal but I got a lump under one, idk bro. I'm just using letro, rather not play with it, just get rid of it. Nolva & Letro for me.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
A SERM is always a good idea, but for some of the really mild things an OTC "could" theoretically be sufficient. You would need a solid test booster like Tropinol XP or Intimidate SRT alongside some solid nutrition. I would still go the way of the SERM though personally.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
What kind of gains did you make? Have you kept them?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My nips look normal but I got a lump under one, idk bro. I'm just using letro, rather not play with it, just get rid of it. Nolva & Letro for me.
You should try letro+ralox if you have a source.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
You should try letro+ralox if you have a source.
That's what I'm using now. I only used the nolva until my ralox arrived. I gotta say, ever since adding in the ralox, it has been much better. Id have to say the ralox is working better than the letro. I'm tapering off the letro now an I'm going to continue the ralox for a bit and taper off as we'll.

kolejorg

Awards
That's what I'm using now. I only used the nolva until my ralox arrived. I gotta say, ever since adding in the ralox, it has been much better. Id have to say the ralox is working better than the letro. I'm tapering off the letro now an I'm going to continue the ralox for a bit and taper off as we'll.
Is the lump finally gone? Experiencing any sides from the ralox and nolva?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Is the lump finally gone? Experiencing any sides from the ralox and nolva?
Besides the joint pain, non existent libido, loss of strength, low energy, none at all lol
Letro is rough, no sides from the Ralox.
But it did the job.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides the joint pain, non existent libido, loss of strength, low energy, none at all lol
Letro is rough, no sides from the Ralox.
But it did the job.
dat feel.

I am so ****ed up right now. A combination of coming out of keto into a bulk and adding 20 lbs in 4 weeks + letro is doing a number on my body. Not healthy at all lol. Joints hurt, strained my chest, knees hurt, hit flexor ****ed, tennis elbow, shoulder hurts, my back is ****ed...my body is falling apart and the letro isn't helping lol

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
dat feel. I am so ****ed up right now. A combination of coming out of keto into a bulk and adding 20 lbs in 4 weeks + letro is doing a number on my body. Not healthy at all lol. Joints hurt, strained my chest, knees hurt, hit flexor ****ed, tennis elbow, shoulder hurts, my back is ****ed...my body is falling apart and the letro isn't helping lol
Yea, it definitely sucks. I'll be glad when I'm done and it passes my system.
I've been baby sitting all my lifts, my shoulders and knees are pretty achy. Even my hands seem to cramp up a bit.
I've lost about 8-9 lbs in 3 weeks on it.

You seeing any signs of reduction yet or still at a stand still?

kolejorg

Awards
Sounds like a good cut man. ;)

But seriously I hope that ****s over for you guys soon. I'm debating starting pct Monday or wether I want to extend another 2 full weeks. Feeling like I'm just getting fat at this point. Apparently a steady diet of cookies mixed with clean food equals stomach fat. Who knew?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a good cut man. ;) But seriously I hope that ****s over for you guys soon. I'm debating starting pct Monday or wether I want to extend another 2 full weeks. Feeling like I'm just getting fat at this point. Apparently a steady diet of cookies mixed with clean food equals stomach fat. Who knew?
Ah ha, Yea, it's hard not to pack em away when the wife is baking them.

Seems like you had a pretty good run either way.
You gained enough weight for the both of us lol