Best PCT money can buy

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
Out of curiosity, what would be the absolute best / safest pct, regardless of funds. Best pct for keeping gains and returning to homeostasis.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like:

Triptorelin 100mcg
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/10/10/10/10
Abliterate ammo, lean xtreme or reduce xt

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I Iove igf-1 during post cycle, especially when using nolvadex during post. How long is the cycle your running? Any need for hcg?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
This is all about post for a 6 week epistane cycle??? Nolvadex and optimum alpha or anything else containing DAA will do just fine

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
This is all about post for a 6 week epistane cycle??? Nolvadex and optimum alpha or anything else containing DAA will do just fine
No I was curious to as the best pct would be, has nothing to do with my cycle, I've got my pct in check.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
No I was curious to as the best pct would be, has nothing to do with my cycle, I've got my pct in check.
its really kinda dependent on what the cycle is IMO, and everyone is different, so what may be "best" for one person may not be "best" for another. Personally I hate clomid, many members won't do a post without it. For me, hypothetically, I like to include 500mcgs of hcg every fourth day or so for about the last 3 weeks of a cycle with .5mg of arimidex every day. Then when the half life of the compounds I were using ended Id take 20mg of nolvadex, .5mg of arimidex, 40mcgs of igf-1 and optimum alpha. Hope that helped a little. Time for Legs!

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
its really kinda dependent on what the cycle is IMO, and everyone is different, so what may be "best" for one person may not be "best" for another. Personally I hate clomid, many members won't do a post without it. For me, hypothetically, I like to include 500mcgs of hcg every fourth day or so for about the last 3 weeks of a cycle with .5mg of arimidex every day. Then when the half life of the compounds I were using ended Id take 20mg of nolvadex, .5mg of arimidex, 40mcgs of igf-1 and optimum alpha. Hope that helped a little. Time for Legs!
Thanks for your input :D
Now go obliterate legs!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is running osta in pct any good?
if kept at 10mg or below. I wouldn't go all bananas in pct when your trying to recover

I Iove igf-1 during post cycle, especially when using nolvadex during post. How long is the cycle your running? Any need for hcg?
I'm on lr3, going to give des a shot soon. 100mcg on workout days

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I never went over 40mcgs. I would do 20mcgs in each bodypart I were injecting that day, I did chest, biceps and calves. I've always had sports cars and my lifting parter at the time drove a BMW M6, he would start to leave the gym and when I would go to inject he would blip the throttle, haha, what a d!ck. I never went over 40mcgs a day because your intestines have the largest amount of igf-1 receptors in the body. So I didn't want more floating around that I needed to avoid any perma gut situation. I made great gains at this dosage. I remember I ran var and igf-1 one time and was gaining weight faster than I could believe

skrzy

skrzy

Awards
I never went over 40mcgs. I would do 20mcgs in each bodypart I were injecting that day, I did chest, biceps and calves. I've always had sports cars and my lifting parter at the time drove a BMW M6, he would start to leave the gym and when I would go to inject he would blip the throttle, haha, what a d!ck. I never went over 40mcgs a day because your intestines have the largest amount of igf-1 receptors in the body. So I didn't want more floating around that I needed to avoid any perma gut situation. I made great gains at this dosage. I remember I ran var and igf-1 one time and was gaining weight faster than I could believe
Lol. Gotta inject at a red light :p

Mystere3

Awards
I like torem but use novla for lighter cycles as well. I don't like clomid. I think a low dose of osta is fine for PCT (10 mg or so, or more if you're bigger) but don't go over 20 for sure. At 20 I still recovered well, though, with test > 600 2 weeks after PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cycle assist / hcg on cycle

clomid
daa
reduce xt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
X Gels
6/6/6/6/6

I always run this, even befoer I repped for SNS. Love me some ArA in PCT. Also I like adding agmatine. X Gels+agmatine keep me feeling full like I am on cycle.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Nolva
Tropinol
Intimidate

Nickype

Awards
ArA in PCT is a good idea, I'm going to give that a go

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Out of curiosity, what would be the absolute best / safest pct, regardless of funds. Best pct for keeping gains and returning to homeostasis.
Keep it simple nolva and clomid if you are running a 19-nor then prami also until the 19-nor clears

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pcav89

Awards
I hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I'm not asking for a source or anything. I'm looking into running a similar cycle (epi-havoc). I've never bought a serm online before and I was wondering if someone could tell me an average acceptable price range for nolva? I believe I'd have to buy it in a 60 count pack and I thought it'd be cheaper than what I've been seeing since everyone says its dirt cheap.