Best PCT money can buy - AnabolicMinds.com

Best PCT money can buy

  1. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Best PCT money can buy


    Out of curiosity, what would be the absolute best / safest pct, regardless of funds. Best pct for keeping gains and returning to homeostasis.

  2. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,878
    Rep Power
    2398547

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I like:

    Triptorelin 100mcg
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/10/10/10/10
    Abliterate ammo, lean xtreme or reduce xt
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I like: Triptorelin 100mcg Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 20/10/10/10/10 Abliterate ammo, lean xtreme or reduce xt
    Is running osta in pct any good?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    249099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I Iove igf-1 during post cycle, especially when using nolvadex during post. How long is the cycle your running? Any need for hcg?
  5. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    I Iove igf-1 during post cycle, especially when using nolvadex during post. How long is the cycle your running? Any need for hcg?
    Epi 6 weeker.
    You have to pin hcg, right?
  6. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    465995

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by skrzy View Post
    Epi 6 weeker.
    You have to pin hcg, right?
    Or rectal administration

    Seriously, google it
  7. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    249099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This is all about post for a 6 week epistane cycle??? Nolvadex and optimum alpha or anything else containing DAA will do just fine
  8. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    This is all about post for a 6 week epistane cycle??? Nolvadex and optimum alpha or anything else containing DAA will do just fine
    No I was curious to as the best pct would be, has nothing to do with my cycle, I've got my pct in check.
  9. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    249099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by skrzy View Post
    No I was curious to as the best pct would be, has nothing to do with my cycle, I've got my pct in check.
    its really kinda dependent on what the cycle is IMO, and everyone is different, so what may be "best" for one person may not be "best" for another. Personally I hate clomid, many members won't do a post without it. For me, hypothetically, I like to include 500mcgs of hcg every fourth day or so for about the last 3 weeks of a cycle with .5mg of arimidex every day. Then when the half life of the compounds I were using ended Id take 20mg of nolvadex, .5mg of arimidex, 40mcgs of igf-1 and optimum alpha. Hope that helped a little. Time for Legs!
  10. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    its really kinda dependent on what the cycle is IMO, and everyone is different, so what may be "best" for one person may not be "best" for another. Personally I hate clomid, many members won't do a post without it. For me, hypothetically, I like to include 500mcgs of hcg every fourth day or so for about the last 3 weeks of a cycle with .5mg of arimidex every day. Then when the half life of the compounds I were using ended Id take 20mg of nolvadex, .5mg of arimidex, 40mcgs of igf-1 and optimum alpha. Hope that helped a little. Time for Legs!
    Thanks for your input
    Now go obliterate legs!
  11. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,878
    Rep Power
    2398547

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by skrzy View Post
    Is running osta in pct any good?
    if kept at 10mg or below. I wouldn't go all bananas in pct when your trying to recover

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    I Iove igf-1 during post cycle, especially when using nolvadex during post. How long is the cycle your running? Any need for hcg?
    I'm on lr3, going to give des a shot soon. 100mcg on workout days
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  12. Senior Member
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    249099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I never went over 40mcgs. I would do 20mcgs in each bodypart I were injecting that day, I did chest, biceps and calves. I've always had sports cars and my lifting parter at the time drove a BMW M6, he would start to leave the gym and when I would go to inject he would blip the throttle, haha, what a d!ck. I never went over 40mcgs a day because your intestines have the largest amount of igf-1 receptors in the body. So I didn't want more floating around that I needed to avoid any perma gut situation. I made great gains at this dosage. I remember I ran var and igf-1 one time and was gaining weight faster than I could believe
  13. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    I never went over 40mcgs. I would do 20mcgs in each bodypart I were injecting that day, I did chest, biceps and calves. I've always had sports cars and my lifting parter at the time drove a BMW M6, he would start to leave the gym and when I would go to inject he would blip the throttle, haha, what a d!ck. I never went over 40mcgs a day because your intestines have the largest amount of igf-1 receptors in the body. So I didn't want more floating around that I needed to avoid any perma gut situation. I made great gains at this dosage. I remember I ran var and igf-1 one time and was gaining weight faster than I could believe
    Lol. Gotta inject at a red light :P
  14. Professional Member
    Mystere3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,261
    Rep Power
    223245

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I like torem but use novla for lighter cycles as well. I don't like clomid. I think a low dose of osta is fine for PCT (10 mg or so, or more if you're bigger) but don't go over 20 for sure. At 20 I still recovered well, though, with test > 600 2 weeks after PCT.
  15. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234820

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    cycle assist / hcg on cycle

    clomid
    daa
    reduce xt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  16. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198649

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Torem
    Tropinol XP
    Intimidate SRT
    Bulbine
  17. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Torem Tropinol XP Intimidate SRT Bulbine
    Never heard of bulbine I'll look it up, thanks.
  18. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    Clomid
    25/25/25/25
    Reduce XT
    0/0/3/3/3/3
    X Gels
    6/6/6/6/6

    I always run this, even befoer I repped for SNS. Love me some ArA in PCT. Also I like adding agmatine. X Gels+agmatine keep me feeling full like I am on cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    973
    Rep Power
    283115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nolva
    Tropinol
    Intimidate
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  20. New Member
    skrzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    Thanks for the reply's.
  21. New Member
    Nickype's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7734

    Reputation

    ArA in PCT is a good idea, I'm going to give that a go
  22. Advanced Member
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    166798

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by skrzy View Post
    Out of curiosity, what would be the absolute best / safest pct, regardless of funds. Best pct for keeping gains and returning to homeostasis.
    Keep it simple nolva and clomid if you are running a 19-nor then prami also until the 19-nor clears
  23. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    ArA in PCT is a good idea, I'm going to give that a go
    You won't regret it, it is awesome!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  24. New Member
    pcav89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    I hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I'm not asking for a source or anything. I'm looking into running a similar cycle (epi-havoc). I've never bought a serm online before and I was wondering if someone could tell me an average acceptable price range for nolva? I believe I'd have to buy it in a 60 count pack and I thought it'd be cheaper than what I've been seeing since everyone says its dirt cheap.
  25. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,213
    Rep Power
    3818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I like:

    Triptorelin 100mcg
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/10/10/10/10
    Abliterate ammo, lean xtreme or reduce xt
    Explain the Triptorelin? not talked to much about
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the best legal product you can buy?
    By Swift in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:40 AM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. the best legal fatloss stack money can buy
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. What is the best stack you can buy?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Whats the best PCT after M1T??
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in