pct questions?

biggs85

Awards
Hi. I'm wanting to do my first real cycle come spring time to cut up for summer. I've done plenty of prohormones in my time. I'm 28, 6'4 220. Maybe 11-12% bf. I'm thinking of doing a pre Designed cutting stack that goes as follows.
Weeks 1-8 test prop. 100mg. every other day.

Weeks 3-8 40mg. Stan. hour before lifting.

Weeks 1-8 arimidex .5mg a day and following 10 days after cycle.

I'm picking this cycle cuz I want to lean up and put on solid gains. I bloat easily. Also it's pre designed which Is nice for my first time. My question is what's a good pct for me to take after this cycle. I've seen people suggest nolva and clomid. Thing is I've taken clomid and it made me feel mentally horrible. Maybe I didn't take correctly. Idk... any smart suggestions on what and at what dosing. Thanks guys! Btw I will be eating clean of course. I know what to eat to aid in my goals

Nickype

Awards
I get really emotional and get anxiety when using clomid. I use nolva for my pct, I dose it 20/20/10/10 and normally throw in some DAA.

biggs85

Awards
I get really emotional and get anxiety when using clomid. I use nolva for my pct, I dose it 20/20/10/10 and normally throw in some DAA.
Yes I got that way too. Just felt terrible... ok that's great thanks. Yeah I was doing research and seen that some take hcg. But I read that some for longer heavier cycles..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you should be just fine after nolva and arimidex.

mabe add a test booster on the 3rd week of your PCT

tropinol and intimidate are a nice option but there tons of offerings out there.

biggs85

Awards
you should be just fine after nolva and arimidex.

mabe add a test booster on the 3rd week of your PCT

tropinol and intimidate are a nice option but there tons of offerings out there.
Cool sounds good. Yes tropinal and intimidate are good.. thanks

Nickype

Awards
Yea I wouldn't bother with hcg, you don't need it. An AI like formeron is well worth adding in along side nolva. I use two pumps on cycle and carry on using it through pct. Do some research on test boosters there's lots of good options out there

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Cool sounds good. Yes tropinal and intimidate are good.. thanks
Have you used either of those products before?

From personal experience I can tell you that Tropinol and Intimidate (due to NMDAA) work really well during PCT.

And for what you are doing, HCG isnt really needed. Would save the money for your next cycle.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah looks good, definitely want to add a natty t booster like those mentioned above. DAA, Intimidate SRT, Tropinol XP, are all good options.

biggs85

Awards
Have you used either of those products before?

From personal experience I can tell you that Tropinol and Intimidate (due to NMDAA) work really well during PCT.

And for what you are doing, HCG isnt really needed. Would save the money for your next cycle.
Yes I have used the tropinal and intimidate. It does work very good I think..

Nickype

Awards
Have you used either of those products before? From personal experience I can tell you that Tropinol and Intimidate (due to NMDAA) work really well during PCT. And for what you are doing, HCG isnt really needed. Would save the money for your next cycle.
PNI Paragon is great, it has NMDAA, in it along with a few other useful ingredants, it has an AI in it also which makes it good value for money.