Havoc shutdown question

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Hey guys, im in week 4 and starting to see testicular atrophy which ive gotten before on a pmag cycle but it still freaks me out a bit. What i want to know is how long have some of you have stayed on cycle after your nuts shrink. It makes me wanna stop cycle and start pct even though i think i should stick it out for another week at least. Do you guys stay shutdown for weeks? I was planning a 6 week cycle but might just go 5 now, any input would be great. Also just like to mention i have a good pct lined up with serm and a bunch of other goods.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran a 16 week aas cycle. Clomid and the other staples in pct. Everything came back to size and no loss of libido ever. Unless you are a ball model for Giant ball mag,who cares as long as everthing keeps working. Finish your cycle, you are almost there anyway.

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
I ran a 16 week aas cycle. Clomid and the other staples in pct. Everything came back to size and no loss of libido ever. Unless you are a ball model for Giant ball mag,who cares as long as everthing keeps working. Finish your cycle, you are almost there anyway.
Thanks dude! Yeah i really think i should stick it out, how many weeks into your aas cycle did you shutdown?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks dude! Yeah i really think i should stick it out, how many weeks into your aas cycle did you shutdown?
About 3-4 wks they started shrinking up. (Test,deca,dbol) My sex drive and energy was still good,so i couldnt tell.