Serm for Halo 350

FreakJay

Awards
Hello, I was wondering if a serm for halo 350 because I was told it was very low % of side effects. I plan on taking it with cycle assist and Orange Triad (multi, fish oil) Thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you stick with 2 caps a day for 4 weeks, you can get away without a serm.

if you go with 2-3 caps/day for 6-8 weeks, you'll def want to grab a serm.

that's if it's even legit. reviews for this are slim, the ones that are out, don't look good. disappointing though, I have 2 bottles.

FreakJay

Awards
if you stick with 2 caps a day for 4 weeks, you can get away without a serm. if you go with 2-3 caps/day for 6-8 weeks, you'll def want to grab a serm. that's if it's even legit. reviews for this are slim, the ones that are out, don't look good. disappointing though, I have 2 bottles.
Haha thanks, I was thinkin about getting a bottle because the supp shop in town sells it.. Although they have it up for 50$ don't know if its worth it !

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with lgi or another company with good reviews.
I've used iml halo, it was legit

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha thanks, I was thinkin about getting a bottle because the supp shop in town sells it.. Although they have it up for 50$ don't know if its worth it !
You can probably get 2 for that price at lockout supps. LGI ftr.

FreakJay

Awards
Hey! I remember you! The aggressive bumper!
lol whatsup man.. changed my mind on the dmz cycle gotta sell that -.- gonna take a beginner cycle to start with. Would you mind telling me what LGI is ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are a reliable, well priced, well dosed supplement company.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Would a serm be necessary for a halodrol cycle ?
I don't ever recommend it. But I've been told low dosed halo cycles can get away with a strong OTC pct.
Be advised: I would never touch a hormone EVER without all necessary precautions and ancillaries on hand. This includes an AI and a SERM as the bare minimum.