OTC PCT after Heavy PH Cycle

shivm

Awards
Hi guys,

Firstly I have read allot of posts on here and while I can't attach the link to one particular thread that has inspired me to post this question if you search for "OTC PCT Guide ..." I am sure you will be able to find it.

This will be my fourth cycle. I've started off slow and built my way up from a single compound to a triple compound on my last cycle.

I live in New Zealand and due to strict custom regulations I have failed 3 times to import SERM (shipping to 3 different addresses and using different names). So for my last 3 cycles I have used OTC PCT.

I have never had any blood work tests done so I can't confirm how detrimental using OTC PCT has been but visibly I haven't suffered as much as I thought.

My next cycle will consist of:
Xcel sports nutrition mammoth dna
With Msten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs added in the last two weeks of the Mammoth DNA cycle and then carried onto completion.

This will roughly be an 8 week cycle.

While on cycle I will use: Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor when I'm just running Mammoth DNA by itself. When I add Msten I will also add Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs and Estrogenex by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals (so 3 on cycle products).

I would rather not try importing a SERM again. So for PCT I was thinking of taking the following stack of compounds:
  • ArimePCT Stage 5 by EPG
  • Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs
  • Estro Strike by Assault Labs
  • Formexx Black by ASL
  • GH Freak by Pharmafreak
I'm under no delusion that the above stack might be nearly as effective as running Nolvadex and Clomid but I do believe it should still work well. Thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus christ, your plan sounds horrible.

You cannot run this cycle with OTC PCT. Period.

rphash49

Awards
Cycle is stupid and the pct is even more stupid.

90% of otc pct are garbage. The other 10% should be used to support a serm not take the place of it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Geeeeez.... might as well chase it down with a liter of vodka while youre at it

shivm

Awards
Geeeeez.... might as well chase it down with a liter of vodka while youre at it
Hahaha okay guys I'm trying one last time to order SERM.

I've ordered the following PCT pre-bundled stack: PCT 1-76.25mg (50 count) (Clomid 50mg Aromasin 6.25mg Nolvadex 20mg (50 count))

Does anyone have dosing recommendations?

Thanks for your input so far guys!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah SERMs are very important especially with the more potent PHs. You want to run something for general health alongside your SERM. A natty test booster like Tropinol XP is good, but it can only do so much.

shivm

Awards
Okay as expected there were complications importing tablet form Nolvadex and Clomid into NZ.

I'm going to try one last time but this time I'm going to go down the research chemical route and order liquid Clomid.

On that note I've constructed the following PCT plan and I want some input please:

Liquid Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Forma Stanzol: 10 sprays/10 sprays/10 sprays/8 sprays/8 sprays/ 4 sprays
DAA pills
HCGenerate ES
Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x

I have some other questions:

1) Can i just drink the liquid clomid or do I need to put it into gel caps? I've heard it tastes horrible but I don't mind chasing it down with some water or something afterwards.
2) Should I run HcGenerate ES while on cycle?
3) Should I run Forma Stanzol on cycle?

Thanks guys!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you thought of trying to import some torem? perhaps its not on the import list..
as for your otc request..
there are a few I like and have used when in a bind.
complete PCT by BBS
AX/TZ/LX by driven sports
reversitol/tropinol/intemidate by iForce
erase pro/reduceXT/DAA