First cycle-please help

jmlaheta1976

Awards
am 189 right now with 21% bodyfat. I want bulk for a month and then start cutting in time for summer. My diet is as follows. 283 grams of protein and 283 grams of carbs and 75 grams of fat. My workouts will be 4 times a week. It will be workout 1 chest and back, workout 2 will be bi's tri's and forearms, workout 3 will be legs and shoulders and repeat again. My cycle will be Xtreme mass. I am going to run AI Sports Life Support along with it or do you think there is a better cycle support out there? What pct would you guys recommend with this?

rphash49

Awards
At 21% you may need to start cutting now. How tall are you? How old?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would not bulk just cut now. Use a simple cycle to retain 5alpha test and 1andro while you cut for 8 weeks. Start UR spray and ara first day of pct... with SERM. Then see where you are at sub 10% bf that will give you a good start on summer then bulk in the fall or run a lean bulk in the summer with hdrol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would not bulk just cut now. Use a simple cycle to retain 5alpha test and 1andro while you cut for 8 weeks. Start UR spray and ara first day of pct... with SERM. Then see where you are at sub 10% bf that will give you a good start on summer then bulk in the fall or run a lean bulk in the summer with hdrol.
solid^

at 21% you should not be bulking unless your in the NFL. seriously.. diet down before you try to gain a lot of mass.

hell you might find you look a lot better than you think and might not want to do more cycles. ... nah... that prolly wont happen.. lol

jmlaheta1976

Awards
What serm would you recommend?

jmlaheta1976

Awards
What should my macros look like? How many grams of carbs and protein per pound of bodyweight?

jmlaheta1976

Awards
A guy at my gym recommend havoc. Any thoughts in that?

Nickype

Awards
EPI OR HAVOC is good for assisting with a cut. I would try and cut down to 14-16% bf on your own first. Then use an epi cycle to cut down further.