Need help!! Natty test prod gone

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
Okay guys, I could really use some professional opinions on my situation.... I'll start by saying that I'm 25, app 200 lbs, 6' and around 10-12%bf. I've ran several cycles in the past and I've always used a string pct consisting of either clom, nolvadex or both. All cycles I've ever ran I attempted to stay simple. My body reacts well to the supps so I never needed much. On to the issue.... My (old and now fired) coach had me running between 500-750mg of test e for approximately 6 months. I didn't want to do this without a break but he insisted and I listened. I had used certain serms during cycle but had severe ED and I knew it was bc my nuts had completely shut down. I knew I was ****ed so I went to a better coach and he has been attempting to fix this. He had me ease off the test, and I began taking nolvadex and clom. Starting at a higher dose (40/100) and lowering after time passed. I've been off cycle since he end of November and my nuts have still not returned. I had bloods done which returned showing my test production as 320. 320 is on the low end as it is measures from 300-800. My estrogen is also in the low range which is good. I'm at a complete loss of what to do... I ran serms as long as I could but no results. Now I'm going day to day miserable and unable to keep it up. So depressing. Please help!!!! I would be blessed for any advice and consideration.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Okay guys, I could really use some professional opinions on my situation.... I'll start by saying that I'm 25, app 200 lbs, 6' and around 10-12%bf. I've ran several cycles in the past and I've always used a string pct consisting of either clom, nolvadex or both. All cycles I've ever ran I attempted to stay simple. My body reacts well to the supps so I never needed much. On to the issue.... My (old and now fired) coach had me running between 500-750mg of test e for approximately 6 months. I didn't want to do this without a break but he insisted and I listened. I had used certain serms during cycle but had severe ED and I knew it was bc my nuts had completely shut down. I knew I was ****ed so I went to a better coach and he has been attempting to fix this. He had me ease off the test, and I began taking nolvadex and clom. Starting at a higher dose (40/100) and lowering after time passed. I've been off cycle since he end of November and my nuts have still not returned. I had bloods done which returned showing my test production as 320. 320 is on the low end as it is measures from 300-800. My estrogen is also in the low range which is good. I'm at a complete loss of what to do... I ran serms as long as I could but no results. Now I'm going day to day miserable and unable to keep it up. So depressing. Please help!!!! I would be blessed for any advice and consideration.
I'd say it's time for TRT

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel for you brother. And probably seeing a doctor would be your best bet... Maybe look into a HCG restart.

As for natty products to try.
Transdermal magnesium, formeron, tongkats. they could possible help your situation. But a good doctor is your best bet.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel for you brother. And probably seeing a doctor would be your best bet... Maybe look into a HCG restart.

As for natty products to try.
Transdermal magnesium, formeron, tongkats. they could possible help your situation. But a good doctor is your best bet.
What might you be able to tell us about transdermal magnesium? I am certainly open to trying it, and see no real downside; however, there are many who seesm to claim it is as effective as snake oil.

Any thoughts and do you know of studies on transdermal magnesium?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
TRIPTORELIN. Perfect situation. Take a 100mcg shot wait 4 days and restart a serm. There was a study of a bb shut down after 10 years of heavy steroid use and after triptorelin his natty test restarted. After 10 Years. Have you heard/considered this?

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
TRIPTORELIN. Perfect situation. Take a 100mcg shot wait 4 days and restart a serm. There was a study of a bb shut down after 10 years of heavy steroid use and after triptorelin his natty test restarted. After 10 Years. Have you heard/considered this?
I have not! But I'm looking into it now!

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
Any ideas on dosage? Looks easy to come by with peptides

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yes. You use a 100 mcg shot. If you are really shut down you might have to purchase more than one shot to use over a period of time (no more than 3 shots can be used in pct or in a year from what iv heard). But try one and start clomid or nolva and see how you feel in about 2 weeks. It can be purchased at many peptide companies iv seen it no more than $40 (normally lower) for 100mcg. Be careful not to overdo it with this stuff. Don't use more than one if you don't have to its very powerful and could work against you if used to much.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask bro! And keep us posted here man. I wanna see if we can get you back up and running!

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask bro! And keep us posted here man. I wanna see if we can get you back up and running!
You've been SO helpful!!! I've been researching all day and it's now on the way! I'm praying this finally helps... The only thing I can't find is converting the powder... Should I convert it with 1Mg of bac water and inject intramuscular? Or convert it with a lower amount of water and inject subq?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You've been SO helpful!!! I've been researching all day and it's now on the way! I'm praying this finally helps... The only thing I can't find is converting the powder... Should I convert it with 1Mg of bac water and inject intramuscular? Or convert it with a lower amount of water and inject subq?
Use 1mg bac water and inject IM just like you said (finally someone who does research lol). From what I hear delt and also quads are popular pinning spots. 100mcg of trip though, anymore and it could castrate you, any less and it won't work well. Familiarize yourself with the sides to man. There is always a possibility you could react badly just like anything ya know?

Flex11

Flex11

Awards
Use 1mg bac water and inject IM just like you said (finally someone who does research lol). From what I hear delt and also quads are popular pinning spots. 100mcg of trip though, anymore and it could castrate you, any less and it won't work well. Familiarize yourself with the sides to man. There is always a possibility you could react badly just like anything ya know?
I've read up on it very well today. And I always have serms on hand so I'll go with the 100mcg dose and attempt another clomid restart. My product should be here soon so I'm excited to maybe find a solution. Thanks again, you may have saved me!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've read up on it very well today. And I always have serms on hand so I'll go with the 100mcg dose and attempt another clomid restart. My product should be here soon so I'm excited to maybe find a solution. Thanks again, you may have saved me!
I heard of one case of a guy who had throbbing balls while taking clomid after a trip shot. He stopped the clomid and his balls where good. ;) haha I couldn't find a reason behind this though. Prob just a bad personal reaction. Good luck man! I really hope this will help. Keep us posted here and as I said before, any questions post or PM me!