Havok PCT Advice Please!

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Hey guys, first off let me say i already have serms that will be my primary PCT. What i want to know if the best products you guys recommend in addition to a serm. Such as cortisol/estrogen control, a lot of the products for this i've seen mentioned have pretty crappy reviews when i research them. Can anyone tell me one that works or if it's worth it? I was definetely planning on adding in DAA, i've been looking at Usp Labs Test Powder. Also, i'm running many supports such as Cycle Support, additional Hawthorne, Coq10, Fish Oil. Should i continue Cycle support through post cycle or take their Post Cycle instead? Anything else i can add to my PCT to maintain gains or should Serm and Test Powder be ok? Any advice or input would be appreciated. Thanks guys!!! Oh and this is how i'm running it, 30/40/40/40/50/50 , unless sides get bad at 50 then i'll lower. Sorry one more question, is preworkout personal preference for PCT?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formeron would be my first recommendation as an Ai. I also like reduce XT for cortisol and for a solid test booster/natty anabolic check out massFX black.

Reactions: mw1
Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Formeron would be my first recommendation as an Ai. I also like reduce XT for cortisol and for a solid test booster/natty anabolic check out massFX black.
Thanks, i'm gonna check those out. Does formeron have any bad side effects?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT for cortisol control for sure.

I would use DAA for my test booster.

I am not a fan of AIs in PCT so can't comment on that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like an AI for mid PCT and tapered down over 4 weeks. wich make your PCT about 6 weeks. this is probably the best way to thwart "rebound gyno"

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ive never used Cycle Support but have heard good things. Just make sure that you are taking some liver support.
As far as DAA I would opt for Intimidate because of the NMDAA which if you search on the forum you will see the benefits of NMDAA over DAA.

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Thanks! Also, im kinda confused about "suicidal Ai's" a bunch a stuff ive read about them says they are permanent? They will change my bodys estrogen production forever? Can someone explain this to me please.

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Ok, So i have Serm, Test Powder, Tforce, and Formeron. If i wanted to add in USPlabs Powerfull, would that be ok? or is that overkill? would i start it day 1 pct as well?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Thanks! Also, im kinda confused about "suicidal Ai's" a bunch a stuff ive read about them says they are permanent? They will change my bodys estrogen production forever? Can someone explain this to me please.
As far as I know that is sort of correct. They "permanently" deactivate aromatizing enzymes. I don't know what this entails, as I haven't studied it that much, but it does have a longer lasting impact than either Letro or Anastrozole.

As for your questions the best way to do this is use a PCT support CEL makes some good ones, as does LGI, and a few others. Any SERM would be fine with Torem > Nolva > Clomid imo, and then you have a plethora of options for natty test boosters. I wouldn't run more than 2 of them on most cycles. DAA or Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP or something like that would be fine.

Running several natty test boosters will most likely result in diminishing returns.