Solid PCT for Cycle

ilcrba

Awards
Going to do a EPI/Halodrol for cutting. I am prone to gyno and have it in my right nipple. I was wondering would would be the best kind of PCT for this sort of combo?

I was thinking:
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase?

Really unsure so wanted to get a good idea of what I need so I can order it all once.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You serious? Do some more research, that is a horrible PCT.

And why are you even stacking h drol and epi, makes no sense.

Run epi or h drol

then this for pct:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

ilcrba

Awards
Sorry I forgot to add the Nolva. I have some prescription grade so I was thinking in terms of things I need to purchase. And I have seen many hdrol+epi logs.

Would you recommend anything with EPI or just alone?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I forgot to add the Nolva. I have some prescription grade so I was thinking in terms of things I need to purchase. And I have seen many hdrol+epi logs. Would you recommend anything with EPI or just alone?
how old are you?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epi stacks well with diens...
look for a product called trenazone or dienazone both are topical and will be a stellar addition to any epi stack, infact its the same stack as the famed "spawn".
it is non methyl so it ok to run with epi. follow warbird PCT but add either erase or reversitol on week 3 and taper off it.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You serious? Do some more research, that is a horrible PCT.

And why are you even stacking h drol and epi, makes no sense.

Run epi or h drol

then this for pct:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3
He straightened you out pretty well. Although you can substitute Intimidate SRT for the DAA if you so choose. Tropinol XP is a good option for PCT as well. The SERM is all important though, dose is adequately or enjoy the boobs and tiny nads.

ilcrba

Awards
epi stacks well with diens...
look for a product called trenazone or dienazone both are topical and will be a stellar addition to any epi stack, infact its the same stack as the famed "spawn".
it is non methyl so it ok to run with epi. follow warbird PCT but add either erase or reversitol on week 3 and taper off it.
Anything that isn't known to cause gyno? Or should I just run it solo?

Nevermind. I have been doing more reading and EPI sounds like its pretty rough on the body (back, shin pumps, dry joints, chronic lethargy)

I think I will just look for something else to take and go for a lean muscle mass gain + strength. I will worry about BF later. Recommend me anything for this!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you havnt ran cycles prior, then no you shouldn't stack stuff until you have a few cycles under your belt.
ALL steroids can cause gyno.

ilcrba

Awards
if you havnt ran cycles prior, then no you shouldn't stack stuff until you have a few cycles under your belt.
ALL steroids can cause gyno.
I have had a few cycles under my belt. SD, Msten, M-LMG, Stenzine. The only one that caused gyno for my was M-LMG. So looking to keep away from that sort of stuff.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
diens will be similar.. its what the Xtren converted to. if u have had all those you will love the addition to epi.
if you are worried about gyno , I recommend you take something for progestin related sides and perhaps some exmestane.

ilcrba

Awards
What would you recommend for progestin related sides? I have some Inhibit-P if that will help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes.. it will help. pick up some dopadex to go with it and some p5p

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend for progestin related sides? I have some Inhibit-P if that will help.
Inhibit-P's main ingredients are L-dopa(mucuna pruriens) and P5P. It will work very well with M-Lmg or dienolone/trenevar-type orals.

Looking at what you've ran previously, Epi will be the easiest, gentlest oral you've ever ran, hands down.

Epi and a Tren or Dienolone PH will be a fantastic run.