Problems recovering form superdrol cycle. HELP

Arich3

Awards
I'm 17(I know I'm too young to **** with any of this I made a huge mistake, I'm fully aware) so anyways, I finished a 4 week cycle of 20mg SD on Christmas of 2013. I had previously done a 3 week cycle last summer at the same dosage and made a full recovery with 3 weeks of nolva for pct. I had some left and thought that I had enough for after my second cycle so I didn't order another SERM. Anyways, I finished my cycle and took then nolva for about 5 days and accidentally dropped it and spilled the remainder. I wasn't quite sure how serious this was, but I knew I had to get back on my pct. It took about 4 or 5 days but my brother gave me clomid and told me to take it for 2 weeks and I'd be good. About a week into taking it I was trying to have sex with my girlfriend, and I couldn't get hard. I was scared out of my mind at the fact that I had erectile dysfunction at age 17...I continued taking the clomid and got awful side effects. I basically felt like a moody, hormonal girl. I finished after about 2 1/2 weeks thinking id be good. I've kept mostly all of my gains, but my thing still just doesn't work right. It gets hard, but not as hard as it used to I feel like. My sex drive isn't what it used to be, I used to get random erections all the time. Most alarmingly, I can't seem to last long at all anymore. I used to have excellent stamina now I'm lucky to make it a minute...can anyone explain this to me or give me some reassurance on it because i am beyond scared. I ordered some nolva and liquid v and I'm still waiting on it to get here. It's been close to a month and a half since I finished the SD cycle and my thing still isn't functioning properly. I would very much appreciate any advice or information some vets could give me(especially regarding my sexual stamina.) also, I am fully aware of how stupid it was of me to do steroids at my age. I'm a small white football player with high ambitions of going D1 and I figured it was something I had to do. I have learned my lesson the hard way and I will never touch the stuff again.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run another PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Or
Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6

After that, wait 2-3 weeks then get blood work.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You're an idiot. The fact that you say you know you made a mistake tells me you are just saying that to soften the ****storm of criticism that you're about to receive, but really just want a quick fix to solve your problem so you can hop on another compound.
Go see a doctor and get yourself straightened out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So you were too young for the first cycle and knew you were too young for the second?

Arich3

Awards
You're an idiot. The fact that you say you know you made a mistake tells me you are just saying that to soften the ****storm of criticism that you're about to receive, but really just want a quick fix to solve your problem so you can hop on another compound.
I have no plans of doing anything else ever again. I genuinely want help so I can get back to normal.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Why the hell do you care if you last a minute or 3 hours? A long as you can still climax, you're golden

Btw the clomid didn't give youthe bitchy side effects, that's just a myth. It was you freaking out all day that made you act like a pansy. If you're gonna keep freaking out, go get a full panel done so you can see where you're hormones are. It'll just cost the copy if you're parents have insurance

Good luck explaining why you want it done though, I'd stick with "the dog ate my homework"

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the hell do you care if you last a minute or 3 hours? A long as you can still climax, you're golden

Btw the clomid didn't give youthe bitchy side effects, that's just a myth. It was you freaking out all day that made you act like a pansy. If you're gonna keep freaking out, go get a full panel done so you can see where you're hormones are. It'll just cost the copy if you're parents have insurance

Good luck explaining why you want it done though, I'd stick with "the dog ate my homework"
Definitely not a myth but people do enhance it by just thinking about being on Clomid.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read 17 and super drol and stopped reading.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Run another PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Or
Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6

After that, wait 2-3 weeks then get blood work.
Who makes and what's in cycle assist , don't worry I'm 22 currently about to run

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who makes and what's in cycle assist , don't worry I'm 22 currently about to run
Even at 22 I would still consider that too young IMO. But that's just an opinion.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're an idiot.
This ^ At your age you're just begging for long term endocrine issues. Go see you doctor ASAP, own up so you can get the correct help.