Anabolic xtreme PCT advanced???

CWC

CWC

Awards
I bought some of this to use after my M-sten cycle. I live in Canada so its hard to come by stuff like nolva or clomid but I can order stuff from orbit nutrition and it seems to make it across the border ok, hence the M-sten cycle. So my question is how you guys would rate this product as a PCT?? I've read good reviews just thought id double check with you all seen as I registered for the forum I may as well use it.

Thanks in advance for all comments.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a rep for AX. But I try an remain as unbiased as possible. It is a great product brother but
M-sten is strong stuff you need to get a SERM.
Ofcourse it's totally possible you recover just fine on your own or a natty pct. but why take the chance.

If your absolutely dead set on using M-sten without a serm. Then at least add some formeron to the advanced pct. like I said it is a fine product and would work well to help elevate test levels. But for a strong designer like M-sten you need to try an find a serm

Reactions: mw1
CWC

CWC

Awards
I'm a rep for AX. But I try an remain as unbiased as possible. It is a great product brother but
M-sten is strong stuff you need to get a SERM.
Ofcourse it's totally possible you recover just fine on your own or a natty pct. but why take the chance.

If your absolutely dead set on using M-sten without a serm. Then at least add some formeron to the advanced pct. like I said it is a fine product and would work well to help elevate test levels. But for a strong designer like M-sten you need to try an find a serm
Its not that I'm deadest on not using a SERM its that all I can get my hands on where I live (northern alberta aka middle of butt ****ing no where) is stuff I can buy online. This formeron stuff sounds pretty good I've just never herd of it before. Is it the closest thing to a SERM ill get online?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell no, get a SERM if you are going to use Msten. If you can't, use something weaker.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not that I'm deadest on not using a SERM its that all I can get my hands on where I live (northern alberta aka middle of butt ****ing no where) is stuff I can buy online. This formeron stuff sounds pretty good I've just never herd of it before. Is it the closest thing to a SERM ill get online?
Well online is how most people obtain serms. Google research chemicals.

And no formeron isn't a serm but it's a very good Ai. All We can do brother is give you our opinion. And most will agree a serm is necessary for a m sten cycle.

CWC

CWC

Awards
Well online is how most people obtain serms. Google research chemicals.

And no formeron isn't a serm but it's a very good Ai. All We can do brother is give you our opinion. And most will agree a serm is necessary for a m sten cycle.
are you aloud to tell me any reputable sights out there?

CWC

CWC

Awards
Hell no, get a SERM if you are going to use Msten. If you can't, use something weaker.
if you don't mind sharing what would you recommend and why? that would be great please and thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you aloud to tell me any reputable sights out there?
I'm sorry I can't it's against board rules. But google is your best friend.

Search:
Clomid or tamoxifen

CWC

CWC

Awards
I'm sorry I can't it's against board rules. But google is your best friend.

Search:
Clomid or tamoxifen
Thanks I found some other people talking on different forum about reputable sights. I will take your advice as well thanks again

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I found some other people talking on different forum about reputable sights. I will take your advice as well thanks again
No problem man. And Goodluck with your cycle and pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. and not really basic vitamins and milk thistle.
I would look into cycle assist. Msten is pretty damn toxic (but bring great gains!) so you wanna protect yourself as best you can.