frist ph havoc

james4154

Awards
Wanna make sure I have everything I need I have lecheek cycle armor 2 bottles im preloading two weeks,orange triad and 1200mg fish oil..post cycle I have serm tamoxifen,lecheek AD-3,D-pol...how I should take all this would help too thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Havoc 40/40/40/40/40/40 Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 the last two just take per bottle directions.

james4154

Awards
Okay so everything I have looks good than?I'm at two weeks tomorrow on my cycle support so in the morrjng I was going to take two cycle supports and one pH and than do the others pH about 5 hrs apart..or should I take. It different??

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Other ph 5 hours apart what mg are you havoc? 20mg?

james4154

Awards
I was only going to do 30-30-30-30 since I have one bottle or maybe 20-30-30-40.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was only going to do 30-30-30-30 since I have one bottle or maybe 20-30-30-40.
Do the 30's all the way but honestly I always run a minimum of 5 weeks on epistane.. I tend to like longer cycles though to be honest.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Age, height, weight? Why does no one put this in their Op anymore

james4154

Awards
I have another ? Taking the cycle support once in the morring is that good enough for 30mg a day..it says take two with food but don't exceed 4 in 24hrs..so two in the morring will be fine all day???

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You need to get another bottle and run it at least 5 weeks. I would say 6. Otherwise it's usually a waste. Gains usually come late with epi.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've ran epi 3 times and it's always been the best week 4,5,6

james4154

Awards
What about my cycle support two dosent seem like it would last all day with taking the pH a few times a day..