Clomid??

Jesse_01

Awards
Going to run clomid and forma stanzol at end of my sarm cycle. Anyone have experience with liquiclom?
Or should I run nolva instead?

rphash49

Awards
Going to run clomid and forma stanzol at end of my sarm cycle. Anyone have experience with liquiclom?
Or should I run nolva instead?
I've used liquid and pill form of both. As long as the source is good to go you can use either.

rphash49

Awards
Have you used the liquiclom from a****guys?
Sorry listing sources is not allowed on this board. But I will go ahead and say I have not used that company. That doesn't mean they are not legit I simply have not tried them.

Jesse_01

Awards
I've used liquid and pill form of both. As long as the source is good to go you can use either.
I tried to not exactly say . Could of said a other forum sponsor. Would that be better?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toremifene is another option That I like better than Nolva or clomid.

rphash49

Awards
Toremifene is another option That I like better than Nolva or clomid.
I prefer torem but I worry about underdosed liquids due to its cost and pill form is crazy expensive. I prefer a Nolva/clomid combo. Pharm grade pills are cheap and easy to find.

Jesse_01

Awards
Liquid clomid is $.83 per 25mg dose. Any idea what pharma typically runs?

Jesse_01

Awards
I see clomiphene is in phase 3 studies for increasing morning test level. No results yet.

There is results back on it increasing your sperm count and load. It seems to peak at 3 months and tapper off from there.

They are running it a 25 mg dose.

I think I will go with the clomid. Thanks for the other suggestions. Increased test and bigger loads. :-D lol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've ran both and like the other posters have said it all depends on the source. But TBH clomid is so cheap why not go with pharma grade?

rphash49

Awards
I see clomiphene is in phase 3 studies for increasing morning test level. No results yet.

There is results back on it increasing your sperm count and load. It seems to peak at 3 months and tapper off from there.

They are running it a 25 mg dose.

I think I will go with the clomid. Thanks for the other suggestions. Increased test and bigger loads. :-D lol
Bigger loads for the win!!!

rphash49

Awards
Also keep in mind most of those studies are on elderly men with naturally low test levels.

For pct dose it 50/50/25/25

50mg ed for two weeks then 25mg ed for two additional weeks

Jesse_01

Awards
Also keep in mind most of those studies are on elderly men with naturally low test levels.

For pct dose it 50/50/25/25

50mg ed for two weeks then 25mg ed for two additional weeks
Well I am 29 with naturally low test. Mix of concussion = epilepsy + anti-seizure meds = low test. Usually score around 350.

Jesse_01

Awards
I will see what I can find online for pharma grade clomid. I am in canada btw.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see clomiphene is in phase 3 studies for increasing morning test level. No results yet. There is results back on it increasing your sperm count and load. It seems to peak at 3 months and tapper off from there. They are running it a 25 mg dose. I think I will go with the clomid. Thanks for the other suggestions. Increased test and bigger loads. :-D lol
The dose of Toremifene for PCT is not 25mg but rather 60mg per day. Yes, it's more expensive than clomid but also have less side effects.

rphash49

Awards
The dose of Toremifene for PCT is not 25mg but rather 60mg per day. Yes, it's more expensive than clomid but also have less side effects.
I actually used it higher, something like this:

Torem 120/90/90/60

DylanMan

Awards
Any major side effects on Clomid? Ive have it lined up for my PCT, just curious.
Im running Super DMZ 2.0 now, any feedback is appreciated.

DylanMan

Awards
Damn, well im not looking forward to that at all. And lol it definitely is a womans drug haha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
low test. Usually score around 350.
It will likely be lower after cycling. If you are looking to get on permanent hormone replacement therapy in the much more near future, cycling steroids should do the trick.

Jesse_01

Awards
It will likely be lower after cycling. If you are looking to get on permanent hormone replacement therapy in the much more near future, cycling steroids should do the trick.
lol I sensing sarcasm.