FRL Alpha Mass cycle

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
FRL Alpha Mass cycle (Ultra 1-DHEA)

So i picked up 2 bottles of Alpha Mass while it was on sale at Nutra. I'm reading mixed opinions about a SERM. I will be using 2 bottles in 6 weeks, tapering doses up on the 2nd bottle. Not planning to add anything to it, unless I get massively hit with lethargy. It's not a big deal to get a SERM, I know how to research. :p I just would like to avoid more potential sides/toxicity if its not necessary. :) If I have to add something to help with lethargy, I'll probably just get a SERM...

On hand, I have:

TriaZole (4 weeks)
OG Endosurge (4 weeks)
Blue Growth (4weeks)
Cycle Assist
Forskolin 95 (6 weeks?)
ErgoBolic

I will also be taking Green Mag/CreIgnite for Creatine, Nimbus Poseiden, bulk TMG, LCLT, etc... Typical things I take daily/often.

I have ~6 weeks worth of APE, but I've read a few things about Fenugreek that make me want to avoid it in PCT.

I also have nitrates, to possibly help with any BP issues. I dont plan on taking Cycle Assist until PCT, i read one of the ingredients shouldn't be dosed with Alpha Mass. I may front load it a week.

Because Endosurge and Blue Growth both have L-Dopa, I was going to run them back to back, not together. Probably Blue Growth first, for the Chlorophytum Borivilianum. Thinking 75mg Forskolin (I have 3 bottles, but I wanna get 2 runs out of it.)

So, SERM or is what I have on hand OK? (I dont mind buying one just incase, to have on hand.)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well honesty in my opinion I would have one on hand to run the studies say this stuff converts rather well to 1test which should have you shut down. You can risk it but if you want an honest response I would say get one to be safe. If your determined to go with no SERM then get blood work it only costs about 100 for blood work. That way you know for sure and your not playing a guessing game.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Good point on the blood work. I really should get PRE bloods anyway... First cycle and all.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good point on the blood work. I really should get PRE bloods anyway... First cycle and all.
First cycle hell yes get pre and mid and post if you can it might cost 300 but it wold be with it in the long run!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Lipid mid cycle?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ahh, I see. Well, I'm going to go ahead and get a SERM and blood work then. So much conflicting info on SERM's... Lol.

Thanks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I see. Well, I'm going to go ahead and get a SERM and blood work then. So much conflicting info on SERM's... Lol.

Thanks.
tamoxifen or clomiphene either will work if you go with tamox go with 20/20/10/10 clomiphene 50/50/25/25

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Sounds good man. I appreciate the guidance!